The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Old man yells at cloud, presidential edition.

Just one more…look at this collection of giant boobs.

1 Like

We haven’t seen Trump live since Walter Reed, right?

He could definitely be in bad shape. You know his ego can’t take another hospital trip, even if he’s literally dying.

3 Likes

I just booked two tickets!

1 Like

The Villages turning blue has got to be the most 2020 fucking thing ever.

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking. Pence may be cancelling because Trump is going downhill.

1 Like

It’s hard to know what to root for here at this point. Him going downhill after the Dex wears off and he downplayed Covid again would be so so delicious. On the other hand Biden is crushing the polling right now and we really want as little variance as possible until Nov. 3.

2 Likes

He posted a video yesterday where it looked like a bee stung him on half his face

4 Likes

I wonder how many of them had a “Come to Blue Jesus” moment due to the virus burning all around them?

It’s like that Eminem “Guess who’s back…” video except its Covid.

2 Likes

The fact he is reduced to doing a virtual rally on the Rush Limbaugh show is hilarious to me for some reason.

10 Likes

I’m talking about from staring at the sun during the eclipse!

1 Like

It might not be optimal strategically, but fuck if I’m not going to gleefully celebrate this motherfucker’s demise if he takes a turn for the worse.

Note: didn’t get any “NO SYMPTOMS, FEELING GREAT!” press releases from his lol doctors today, I don’t think.

3 Likes

I think it’s optimal given the amount of damage he still has left to do - and will keep doing even once out of office.

https://twitter.com/sharonarobinson/status/1314221488745132039?s=19

5 Likes

Also, did Barr put himself in witness protection? Something is up.

2 Likes

i know we should all be focused on trmp/ence right now, but lost in all of this, the polls imply that barr is about to be the ag to TWO (!!) one term pres administrations. coincidence?

1 Like

Pretty sure he was quarantined after saying initially that he wouldn’t.

From Oct 4

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/519569-barr-reverses-will-quarantine-for-several-days-after-potential-coronavirus?amp

I have that feeling again, like last Thursday, that something huge is getting ready to break in the WH pozz party story.

4 Likes

Yikes. Talk about flailing.

1 Like