The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Old man yells at cloud, presidential edition.

Not gonna lie

It’s pretty annoying to read 30 pony posts a day

Not singling our my colleague above. But it has to stop eventually

Get off my lawn pony

4 Likes

What is the correct color to replace the blue in an anti-police version of the American flag that is red, white, and any color but blue? Black seems like the obvious choice, but is there another option?

Yes, I mentioned this a couple weeks ago in the LC thread

and you are ponying me lol

But yeah it’s beyond tiresome and like Inso should have been left behind at 22

3 Likes

I still don’t really understand what it means.

Edit: I’m the ultimate get of my lawn poster in this community.

1 Like

It literally means you’re riding a “slow pony” and need a new one so you can better keep pace with the thread.

Figuratively, it means you’ve posted something that was already posted/covered upthread.

5 Likes

It literally means you’re riding a “slow pony” and need a new one so you can better keep pace with the thread.

Figuratively, it means you’ve posted something that was already posted/covered upthread.

40 Likes

Well played!

2 Likes

I just assumed it implied that you were either receiving or sharing news with the speed of the Pony Express vs modern forms of communication.

3 Likes

I know that every time I text my good friends, I always identify myself by name

2 Likes

Hmm maybe that’s it I could be wrong.

Then again the Pony Express guys didn’t ride literal ponies so who the hell knows

Imagine if Biden replaced the US flag with this at his rallies.

17 Likes

I always thought it referred to a horse race, as in your pony was the second to cross the line with that news. Slow pony.

1 Like

I think he should make it the official flag of the US.

1 Like

Add some stars!!

5 Likes

:nerd_face: technically your #1 tip is two different tips.

Time for a new flag anyways. Need a redesign with 52 states.

3 Likes

Since UPS found the documents, this theory that someone was spying on them to steal the documents is complete hogwash.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1321899369034141696
( twitter | raw text )

The good news is we should be able to burn their made up flag with impunity and they will not care.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1321902032102420481
( twitter | raw text )