The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode XIV: T-minus 97 Hours

That is some serious snowflaking.

1 Like

Hearted, even though my Urdu is a little rusty.

Gore very likely wouldn’t have created the Iraq war out of thin air. Most rational people agree on this. I really don’t want to derail about it and when the derail happens and goofy excises it I will ignore it. Gore also would have been better for the environment. There are degrees of bad. Rs are worse on a lot of things and better on basically none.

4 Likes

Yeah. Being close to something completely changes your emotional response. Out of all the terrorist attacks, its still only the london underground bombing that feels personal to me and makes me furious to think about.

Humans. What can you do?

Edit. Is this the equivelant of republicans only getting on board with gay marriage when they have a gay kid?

1 Like

Unchartered waters? I guess the good news is that Mason’s editor isn’t hurting for work during the pandemic.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be so sure. They are fucking cowards and sycophantic ■■■■■ to their core.

7 Likes

For me it’s a girl I watched grow up get shot in a senseless act of a 17-year-old shooting his gun randomly to show off and act like a bad ass.

1 Like

To be honest. Non fascist republicans in power 2024 is like top 5% of outcomes we could have expected in September last year.

1 Like

After her rant, he should have said “Do you want a tissue?”

fucker going to get telegram banned somewhere

1 Like

Besides the story about myself in near death experiences, a really good friend of mine shot and killed his sister “cleaning his gun” when we were in 7th grade or so. He was trying to get me to drink already in 5th grade and moved away in 6th and had no family that hunted so him having a gun at all was weird to me.

ETA: I was pheasant hunting with my cousins and uncle who were born with guns in their hands basically and one of my cousins swung around and shot over my head at a bird. I could literally hear/feel the bbs buzz over my head.

Ok. I’ll admit I don’t know much about this other than that everyone voted for it.

Edit: and obviously not suggesting Gore compared to GWB would have been anywhere near close.

CNN with the 0 information headline of “WH Official expects up to 20 house Republicans or more to vote for impeachment.” Truly fake news.

1 Like

Oh shit, before I moved next door to where I live now the rednecks here were showing off their guns to each other one night drinking and let off a shot that went through the floor to where my neighbor’s dog usually sleeps. Fucking morons. Forgot about that.

Is that in the house? Eh. But if in the Senate. Huge effin news.

They have the votes. McConnell isn’t doing this without the votes lol

2 Likes

Who. The. Fuck. Stands. Like. This.

22 Likes

A smooth criminal ?

44 Likes

People should have made fun of him for that like the water drinking imo.

1 Like