The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode XIV: T-minus 97 Hours

I figured the same

1 Like

I’ve always said Marshall University should have a law school since they could likely charge a premium based on name alone.

1 Like

I mean, I’m sure your pony found it riveting

7 Likes

This site does an incredible job curating all the essential news fast.

I mainly read this and the covid thread. On both subjects im normally a couple of days ahead of even the most well informed of my friends.

Editing to add.

A news site that just posted links, videos etc excerpted from this thread would do an excellent job.

6 Likes

Saw a report that Male #2 (military guy with flex cuffs) is being charged for, among other things, having text messages about killing Pelosi. That’s a good sign that they hopefully are digging in to these terrorists lives and actually going after them. Sweetsummerchild and all that, I know.

4 Likes

This isn’t really directly related to your observation, but having worked in the media for many years, I can tell you with a pretty high degree of certainty that many members of the media are worn down and straight up exhausted. I’m sure they’re looking forward to a Biden presidency in the hope that routines can be re-established and things can get less stressful and more normal.

2 Likes

does he think that looks like a lot of people?

what are the numbers for jan 6th insurrection? like 15-20k? it’s way under his inauguration right?

Saw this last night somewhere.

i think trump has a gab account as well, but i think it was just mirroring his tweets and it is unclear (since i refuse to go there to verify myself) whether he has control of it. Their CEO says he has a “very important meeting” today.

Moar like an Inso0rrection amirite?

3 Likes

Nice pithy saying

https://twitter.com/akjakalope/status/1348353814508683264

9 Likes

oh man, annika sorenstam and gary player just barely made it to accepting their medals. imagine if they had to decline

16 Likes

House is going pass resolution asking Pence to use 25th before voting on impeachment

Won’t vote on impeachment until Tuesday

I’m a little worried that this guys name has been plastered all over the internet.

3 Likes

Impeachment yes -330 seems pretty juicy.

1 Like

It’s been 72 hours and there have been no public photos of this event. Despite his usual bragadoccio, Gary Player seems to feel at least a little bit of shame (or more likely, his sponsors)

And the case for the 25th gets weaker and weaker with each day that passes and Trump doesn’t do anything crazy.

2 Likes

Normally we’d all say no wtf but after the run you’ve been on riverman how can we… :grin:

You guys really need to get more online.

2 Likes