2 Likes

boom scrolling?

15 Likes

@BestOf

3 Likes

Oh man pls let this be true

https://twitter.com/gossithedog/status/1347726051703713793?s=21

9 Likes

This week has been lit. Imagine if someone made a post on Monday afternoon about what was gonna happen Tues-Fri. It’s insanity. The Dems sweeping GA probably doesn’t even crack the top 10.

15 Likes

dems sweeping GA was a month ago what are you talking about

17 Likes

I don’t buy these things where the Capitol Police opened doors that much. It’s very possible they made decisions to make strategic retreats, and also to shunt protesters into certain areas to keep them occupied and out of more sensitive areas.

Ultimately they got all the high value targets out before the mob could get to any of them (barely). So it’s a loss but not nearly as catastrophic as it could have been.

4 Likes

Handcufffs guy is walking up the stairway at 42 seconds.

1 Like

The “somewhere” is the thing. If amazon and google refuse to host them, their options immediately become a lot shittier.

Look what happened to stormfront. Everywhere refused to host them, they disappeared. They came back - but not like what they were.

Nailed it

So as the $$ part of the Republican Party separates from the cuckoo side of it, is that a good thing or a bad thing? Do the crazies go away w out funding for their candidates or do the crazies get crazier?
I’m thinking about the end of the movie “ Charlie Wilson’s War “ Zen master scene.

On the surface this seems good, but…

1 Like

The events of the 6th were much more predictable than the GA runoff (at least to me)

4 Likes

zoom toobin’

7 Likes

How many different companies are involved in stifling Trump so far? Do you guys think the FBI or some other force kinda organized this? Or are the dominoes just falling like this because everyone is just following Twitter’s lead.

2 Likes

…maybe it’s the digital rapture? :flushed:

1 Like

Was that before for after covid ended? I forget.

It’s too bad that Twitter couldn’t have banned trump in a way that everything looked normal to him

12 Likes

Now the guy at the Oregon state house? He definitely opened the door.

i was thinking about that too. what’s the harm in showing him a fake retweet and like count, but hiding his posts from everyone?

I had about a 2’ long zoom tube back in the day with a head big enough to pack a dime bag.