The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode XIV: T-minus 97 Hours

There are no plans to immediately emerge from the cocoon either. One White House official said there were internal initial discussions between the White House aides and Trump of doing a “last farewell interview.” But, the official added, “I’m not sure if they’re going to come to fruition,” much to the official’s chagrin.

“I don’t want the lasting impression of this administration to be what happened at the Capitol,” the official said.

Alabama man?

5 Likes

I assumed he meant a platform similar to twitter.

Is anybody monitoring the Herman Cain twitter account for activity?

8 Likes

Fuck the Olive Garden.

https://www.angelfire.com/tv/stephsector/waste.html

1 Like

Still not difficult, but the one catch is that they can’t do apps due to Google and Apple effectively having total control over them. But if somebody wants to do something web based there are hundreds and hundreds of free programs out there already in various states of usability ready to go.

Clarification came out that Limbaugh’s account wasn’t suspended but he deactivated it.

Now how do we get him to quit his radio show?

2 Likes

Parler apps being banned doesn’t mean that much anyway since I assume you can still use the site through a mobile browser.

And then they need to set up their own servers capable of handling massive traffic smoothly. That can’t be cheap, right?

You’re the bourgeoisie (as am I). They want lower taxes until the guillotines become a legit threat (at least the non-insane ones). Then yeah ok we’ll pay our taxes sure no problem.

That he knows of.

It’s not very expensive, especially if you have the Mercers backing you, and a bunch of dipshits letting you aggregate their personal data.

Totally out of curiosity, is ban circumvention against Twitter’s TOS? They banned @realdonaldtrump for inciting/encouraging violence (I assume), but what reason are they giving for banning any account he posts on? Is he just ban-on-sight because he’s dangerous?

Goddammit I can only get so erect.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1347720611519488015?s=20

9 Likes

19 Likes

Our former Emperor is about to get g-lined from Efnet

3 Likes

ponied hard but i surely do not mind reading it again it’s so hilarious

2 Likes

I seriously don’t understand how parler has enough decent tech bros to keep the place running. Unless they just gobbled up every James Damore douche who got let go from a FAANG for saying girl brains just don’t do the sciency stuff so good.

God what a nightmare workplace that would be.