The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode XIV: T-minus 97 Hours

Bet Baked Alaska and Nick Fuentes get off by pulling that card too.

It’s just a common phrase meaning some person of importance has left, or at least it used to be common. Olds get it.

2 Likes

i always thought that actually saying the words, “i concede” and “XXX will be the next president” were pointless because like everybody already knows. but boy, i guess it really does matter to be explicit.

5 Likes

This is 7 hours old, before the first house R said they would impeach, and before any of today’s McConnell news. More details are dribbling out by the minute. Conviction odds are dropping.

They clearly did not watch Queens Gambit.

V.P. more like W.A.P.

3 Likes

nah that’s easily nfl/mlb.

Wondering if they are starting to reconsider at will employment laws.

Impeachment process begins nice and early tomorrow, at 9:00 a.m. ET.

By the time I get up there will probably be 500 new posts itt.

11 Likes

If mcconnell votes yes should be close. Trump already went after some R senators including the #2 whip.

There are a lot of progressive players in the NFL who help with great causes. Some in the MLB. Hockey is just dumb Canadians, weird Nordic, deplorable Russians and ivy league Americans.

Counterpoint: Elvis being alive and working as, like, a stock manager at a Best Buy in Newport News on stand-by alert and ready to join The Storm at a minute’s notice is part of the Q canon.

7 Likes

If there are 500 new posts then you know it’s business as usual.

If there are thousands then you may want to grab your nearest vice.

2 Likes

not talking about players, but the league. seems like nhl lets up on fighting public causes earlier than other two.

Tough choice.

2 Likes

How am I the first like 28 min later? This is @BestOf

2 Likes

Checking in with our pals at the 'vette forum. These numbers are more promising than I anticipated.

5 Likes

Trump is done. C’mon. Mitch is fine w/ impeachment and Cheney plans to impeach. These are 2 of the top 3 in GOP power. It’s a signal to the rest of the caucus to fall in line.

1 Like

in any other time I would agree, but we live in crazy ass times

1 Like

He means Republicans are scum for betraying Trump, right?