The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode XIV: T-minus 97 Hours

Our former Emperor is about to get g-lined from Efnet

3 Likes

ponied hard but i surely do not mind reading it again it’s so hilarious

2 Likes

I seriously don’t understand how parler has enough decent tech bros to keep the place running. Unless they just gobbled up every James Damore douche who got let go from a FAANG for saying girl brains just don’t do the sciency stuff so good.

God what a nightmare workplace that would be.

Read that it in fact is against their TOS to do a ban circumvention, and that is in fact what they are going with.

Same as here. If you’re banned you can’t post on any other accounts either.

This isn’t real life. The president of the most powerful country in the world is hopping from account to account getting banned and one of the most watched television programs dedicated a segment to announce he can still get unlimited pasta from Olive Garden.

What kind of drugs am I on?

39 Likes

God taking care of that soon.

Does parler even work on mobile web?

There’s a significant population of deplorables in Silicon Valley.

And you now have Lindor

3 Likes

Circumventing the ban (seriously they posted something about that).

Dunno, I sort of expect it would? That’d be a pretty hilarious fail if it doesn’t, but not going to investigate personally.

…I assume that would also hold true for the intelligence briefings he normally would be entitled to?

1 Like

I know the Olive Garden thing is fake, but I will be deeply disappointed if OG doesn’t revoke Hannity’s endless breadsticks membership card. I don’t even care if he actually has one or not, OG needs to take a stand on this.

3 Likes

“The moment I found out Trump could tweet himself was comparable to the moment in ‘Jurassic Park’ when Dr. Grant realized that velociraptors could open doors,” recalled McConney, who was the Trump Organization’s director of social media from 2011 to 2017. "I was like, 'Oh no’”

This is seriously one of the most hilarious things I’ve read in a long time.

12 Likes

The problem with that is Olive Gardens entire clientele consists of 25 million deplorables and, me and Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed I think. Although I doubt the deplorables have enough conviction to give up on endless pasta and breadsticks.

Or it’s basically unworkable.

Discourse can’t shut them down?

The awesome part is Hannity had to explain to his audience how you shouldn’t believe something just because it’s posted on social media.

9 Likes

I think you could load the discourse software on your own servers.