The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode XIV: T-minus 97 Hours

Not impossible but not cheap, is my 2 cents.

POTUS Literally getting modded right now.

Veins. No stop.

Maybe Gary Coby is the lawn boy?

1 Like

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1347747964522008578

6 Likes

Well, today we learned that he doesn’t have easy access to that unblockable presidential emergency text system.

12 Likes

@BestOf

1 Like

or david dennison

They banned Rush Limbaugh now too!

33 Likes

O/U before he gets so desperate that he gets off his fat ass and just does a press conference.

I say 36 hrs.

1 Like

is this the purge??? dammit, movie made it seem way more dramatic

5 Likes

Untitled

28 Likes
7 Likes

YET

1 Like

Trivially easy. Hell, they could just install Discourse somewhere.

Nah, they could easily do the technical stuff with the help of a nutjob billionaire and skilled tech bro. Using Amazon cloud services is easier and more cost effective than doing it on your own, but can be replicated.

Question is that given that such a place is destined to become an insurrectionist ceasepool, a) how many quasi-normie to normie right leaning people are going to want nothing to do that and thus diminishes Trump’s audience and b) is the harm done by it mitigated by all the idiots exposing their plans to a robust Biden anti-domestic terrorism law enforcement?

Amazing the power of a twitter meme. 2021 has gone off the rails

There are no plans to immediately emerge from the cocoon either. One White House official said there were internal initial discussions between the White House aides and Trump of doing a “last farewell interview.” But, the official added, “I’m not sure if they’re going to come to fruition,” much to the official’s chagrin.

“I don’t want the lasting impression of this administration to be what happened at the Capitol,” the official said.

Alabama man?

5 Likes

I assumed he meant a platform similar to twitter.