The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode XIV: T-minus 97 Hours

I’ve always wondered why deeply religious people aren’t so obviously more welcoming of death for themselves, friends and family.

3 Likes

A single example of someone standing up to Putin. Just one.

…who wasn’t later killed.

Good of her to stake out the lone position of “Hitler should have survived” post. I guess the Osama raid was also a bad decision given this line of thought

1 Like

I don’t find it hard to believe that some people think that the whole shooting and death didn’t need to occur, that’s standard when dealing with a vast population and different cultures.

I personally didn’t see the video & I’m only going off the reports and tweets of pictures & as I never think death or shooting is a good idea, this was a justified shooting caused by the capitol police in DC, in which they put the actual secret service in play.

Once it goes that far, the secret service agency has no option, none except shoot to kill.

Was the last line off defence breached? YES Absolutely YES.

Did it need to get to that? No.

3 Likes

Several have jumped out of windows in protest.

13 Likes

Changed the title back but couldn’t remember which Episode this was. Certainly feels like there have been 2000 of them.

2 Likes

IX I think ?

Nice one, thanks…:ok_hand:

Super spicy right wing Facebook hot take:

The occupation of the Capitol was not a riot. The people are there, moving around the building. Despite the media frenzy, the dollar amount of damage is small, less than that of one music store looted and burned by BLM during the summer. At least the Capitol is insured. Everything in it is ours anyway if purchased with tax dollars.

The protestors, in most of the non-hysteria footage, are just hanging out hoping to debate with the people they voted for.
A group identified by video footage as antifa infiltrated and made trouble elsewhere in the building.

I can guarantee that this was an unlawful killing.
At least…gross negligence, but possibly 1st or 2nd degree homicide.

There was no justification to shoot and kill this woman.
The illegal or legal entry is not a cause to action under the law in any jurisdiction.

She was not an imminent threat of any kind. He stepped up and shot her.
Then left the scene.

The sad part is that Ashli is dead.
It was the adventure and experience of a lifetime.
And her government killed her.

She was only 33.

1 Like

Goodbye Felicia.

1 Like

Anyone second guessing the intent still?

They did use the Q nuts as cover. There were obviously much more serious minded folks. Those that never uncovered themselves will get away with it unless the rubes are squeezed for information. Hard.

https://twitter.com/kashhill/status/1347514703589892098?s=21

3 Likes

Murdering teenage black men is AOK, though. Urban thugs IMO.

5 Likes

What decisions have capital forced Putin into? Do you think Putin became the richest man in Russia off of his presidential salary?

Of course zara never had a problem with police when they were locking kids in cages and separating families. Her ire was raised only by our descriptions of those actions as barbaric and sub-human. But when a cop shoots a racist RWNJ breaching the last barrier between her goon pals and the elected leaders of the country, well then tsk-tsk that is a step too far.

11 Likes

Yeah, the “every life is precious” stuff from zara didn’t come out for the Jacob Blake verdict or anything related to BLM here over the last year. Its weird how its only when we say like, Kissinger or Trump should die. Weird!

3 Likes

Devin Nunes Cow, now Ben n Jerry’s

https://twitter.com/benandjerrys/status/1347288065606344704?s=21

Of course the deplorable comments.

7 Likes

@BestOf

2 Likes

Just for that I added some Ben and Jerry’s to my instacart order.

4 Likes

Pretty pathetic coup attempt imho. One dead on their side (in an obvious “suicide by cop”), they stole a podium, took some stupid photos, grabbed the national media spotlight, and the end result is that Trump accedes to a peaceful transition of power and tells his people, who were obviously treated with kid gloves by law enforcement because of who they are, to go home. If anything, the right’s strategy (""“strategy”"") here backfired and they’re left utterly humiliated. Praise Kek.

3 Likes