The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode VII: We Are All Going To Die, Thanks Obama!

Piers Morgan talking sense for 10 whole minutes. What a world.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t know or care tbh…

1 Like

Oil dips below $3 a barrel

Winning?

Wait wut?

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1249422044564992001

Crazy that that Tweet is only 8 days old.

6 Likes

Ha just saw that.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MaxKennerly/status/1252294505216294919

2 Likes

Oil is now below $0 a barrel

lol i thought this was a typo when i saw the news alert

99c gallon of gas here yesterday

1 Like

So can I get a free barrel of oil and stick it in the shed? Or is it one of those ebay situations where the product is 1c but the P&P is like $55?

1 Like

By my calculations you should borrow 1,000,000 barrels at -$1 each and become a millionaire just like that. stonks.jpg.

5 Likes

US oil prices go negative for first time

US oil prices have dropped to negative values for the first time in history, as global demand dries up as a result of the coronavirus.

May futures’ contracts for the main benchmark - West Texas Intermediate - closed at -$37.63 a barrel. This means producers are paying buyers to take crude oil that they cannot sell and fear they won’t be able to store.

The falls are partly based on warnings that storage capacity could be filled within weeks. They come despite a landmark deal reached by oil producers earlier this month to cut world output and keep prices up.

European oil prices have also fallen, but not to such an extent, as oil production continues to exceed the massively reduced demand.

Obv this is do to that price being for May futures. Whatever you buy you have to take TOMORROW. All the storage capacity is full.

(At least that’s what I think I heard, I was ready to switch everything I have into oil futures).

Too bad Trump already ordered the strategic oil reserve filled last month. (Well probably not bad for his WT buddies the government bought from a month ago)

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/04/more-than-a-dozen-us-officials-working-at-who-warned-trump-of-covid-19s-deadly-potential-report/

‘We don’t have secrets at the WHO’

In an emotional briefing amid rising tensions with the US, World Health Organization Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus insisted his agency had not withheld information about the coronavirus from any nation.

The WHO’s handling of the pandemic has been criticised by US President Donald Trump, who suspended funding to the UN’s global health body last week, saying it had failed to manage the outbreak properly and been too trusting of China.

At the televised briefing, Dr Tedros said about 15 representatives of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) had been seconded to the WHO since January and had been kept informed as the situation developed.

“We don’t have secrets in WHO, and as soon as we get information we pass it on - because it’s about lives,” Dr Tedros told the news conference.

He then warned that political disagreements could hamper efforts to save lives.

“You know where I come from - I know war. I know poverty. I know disease. I know how people suffer in all conditions. I know how people are killed because of poverty,” Dr Tedros, who is Ethiopian, said.

“Maybe people who don’t know all this… maybe they’ve had an easy ride in life. Maybe they don’t know what war means, what poverty means. That’s why I’m emotional.”

5 Likes

I feel like it is time for the Unstuck Hypocrisy Oil Delivery Service.

We could model it after the always sunny in Philadelphia gas delivery service.

Apparently we need lots of barrels and a place to put them. But let’s not sweat that small stuff.

1 Like

Translate: Fuck You Sissy Boy Trump

2 Likes

You don’t have to take delivery tomorrow, you just can’t sell oil tomorrow that will be delivered in May.

4 Likes

Negative oil prices? The whole economy is just Calvinball right now.

4 Likes

If the price of solar panels goes negative I will get some.

2 Likes