The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode VII: We Are All Going To Die, Thanks Obama!

A town hall? Guess he’s gonna have plants in the crowd asking pre-planned questions after sucking his cock for a few minutes.

1 Like

Lol. When tweets at cuomo aren’t good enough. Immediate town hall.

1 Like

?

1 Like

Be sure to point out to them that killing off their olds will only accelerate the demographic shifts and that the liberals are just waiting for the day when abortion is the primary form of birth control!

BTW, totally not watching.

I salute those willing to take one for the team o7

1 Like

Can’t watch. Best Buy is closed. No place to get a new TV. I can use the same brick over and over however.

9 Likes

Not watching any more Trump appearances. Mental health decision.

5 Likes

Ask them if they would have been cool if the bill only sent money to the poorest ten percent and they got nothing or if they would want someone to say “Hold up, what about those guys”.

I know what their answer should be, but also know it would be a fruit salad of nonsense that doesn’t answer the question.

Waking up every morning and reading trump’s tweets from my bed and watch the White House YouTube channel for his rallies, bilateral meetings with word leaders and press gaggles for the last three years almost killed me but now I’m invincible

9 Likes

This is the great scam of religion and how it completely screws over the masses in favor of an elite few. The promise of a future utopia as long as you follow the religious elites teachings that completely screw over all life on earth and advantage a privileged few. And a huge portion of the masses buy into it being the most important thing in their lives.

It is literally a cult. And it prevents people from ever focusing on the idea that hey maybe we should try to make things as good as possible while we’re here rather than making things terrible now at the direction of your cult leader because he promises you a better tomorrow that may or may not ever come.

2 Likes

Kirstie Alley was always by far the worst part of that show. It’s even more apparent while binge watching.

4 Likes

lolololol Dr. Oz asking a question to Pence on Fox News.

Now Dr. Oz is taking questions. jfc.

I had to leave my house on Sunday morning and church parking lots appeared to be as packed as usual.

Prayer is the best medicine, amirite?

@BestOf - the Trump candidacy and presidency in a nutshell.

2 Likes

First five seasons are still good.

So how this plays out is states refuse to lift the orders and Trump just blames governors for everything? Because that’s actually a winning political strategy for him. Not sure who he can blame for all the dead people, probably Obama.

2 Likes

… Dude a cult is just a startup religion.

4 Likes

Mother of god, he’s blaming the initial screwed up testing on Obama. “Previous administrations had a test, but it could only work on small numbers of people.”