The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode VI: No Witnesses, One Defector, No Checks or Balances

He is a twelve year old. Nobody does not use their middle finger deliberately to do what he did.

You’re assuming Trump has the self-awareness to do even that intentionally

He does it a lot.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1225923945691537408
( twitter | raw text )

Gordon Sondlund now reportedly fired as well. Also was subpoenaed and testifying under oath before Congress. Troubling. Surely Republicans must be very concerned now.

3 Likes

Sick, sick stuff. I wish Hunter Thompson was still with us

1 Like

But, but, I was assured by Susan Collins and Lamar Alexander that the President was totally going to be chastened by his impeachment…

2 Likes

I’m mad about a lot, but Susan Collins saying nah, I haven’t even spoken to Trump, I just BELEEF he won’t do this again. Despite him having already done it multiple times, doing it right now, and promising he will do it again.

And here we have him doing exactly what he promised.

Vote her out. Vote them all out.

2 Likes

Or DFW. His essays on the McCain campaign were elite. Now the crown falls to Chuck Klosterman :zipper_mouth_face:

Sondlund should at least ask for the return of the $1m he contributed to the Trump inauguration. Money not well spent. LOL

3 Likes

I’m feeling particularly WAAF tonight. There’s something particularly dispiriting about living in DC right now. Trump and his minions are running roughshod, along with all of these clowns who have been sent here from across the country and I have virtually no say in the “democratic” process that sent them here. DC presidential primaries aren’t for months (and are unlikely to matter). Jim Jordan gets almost as much say over the local budget as my city councilmember… I don’t even have my own Senator to call up and praise and or yell at. And I’m going to leave work in a few minutes and walk past the White House, feeling so fucking small…

Man, I need a drink.

19 Likes

I have begun pregaming for the monthly debacle

1 Like

“If you aren’t nice to trump you’ll force me to vote for him!!!”

If anybody votes for trump this November, they were ALWAYS gonna vote for him.

Stop worrying about those voters.

5 Likes

Sign me up for Team Bot Ignore. It’s just unbearable now, reading those tweets is getting really detrimental to my mental health.

I’m starting a cruise tomorrow out of Port Canaveral, dreading interacting with the sure-to-be-insufferable MAGA crowd. I already saw a car with a Trump sign in the window and had a brief impulse to smash the window and rip the sign out.

4 Likes

With Barr preventing and controlling investigations, it’s pretty clear they are going to do whatever it takes to win. Cheat however they can. Cause if they lose then a whole lot of them are going to prison. But give them another four years of rigging the game and the courts and next gen Trump wins in 2024.

1 Like

Tough time to cruise. I’m guessing you are following what is going on.

Oh yes. I doubt there’ll be any issue — it’s a Caribbean cruise, and anyone who’s visited China in the past month will be denied boarding — but you never know.

Anthem of the seas came back from carribean this week and nobody was allowed off until everyone was tested.

Vlad , Kim , Xi all the one’s he loves never leaving till death bank it.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1225979868221001733
( twitter | raw text )