The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode VI: No Witnesses, One Defector, No Checks or Balances

Chapo Matt did acid at CPAC. Don’t think he enjoyed it.

3 Likes

9 Likes

Why is the scale on the x axis funky? Maybe to hide that the growth in the red is roughly the same as the growth in the blue? Shame! And by roughly I mean half, point still stands…

Well I didn’t make this one…so I will pass all shame on to the appropriate party

Works for me, I lost all credibility when I implied 22 - 10 = 26 - 22.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1215452418751782912?s=20

schtrong agaaan

Did we switch what we call x- and y-axes and no one told me?

1 Like

I spent a good 60 seconds looking at the x-axis trying to figure out how it was funky before I realized kerowo was not talking about the x-axis.

5 Likes

The mental decline is striking. Either that or he’s on drugs. Maybe both.

Was Kerowo ever that smart of a poster?

9 Likes

Was referring to Trump talking.

Should have quoted beetlejuice

I know

1 Like

Surprisingly large black turnout in Toledo.

No idea how anybody can listen to Trump for more than a few minutes without getting bored.

Even when he wasn’t drugged out of his mind or in mental decline, he was a horrible public speaker. He had no gravitas. He was completely unable to change the tone of his voice. He seemed to stress every single word the same in most sentences. Now toss that in with a bunch of incoherent rambling and general boredom and I just can’t imagine anybody standing up for 90 minutes hanging on every word.

Obama was just 1000x times better as a speaker. I actually use excerpts from his speeches when I teach public speaking lessons.

I’m not a math guy and you may be right, but on the graph it seemed like the Dow went up way more during Obama’s presidency than Trump’s when it’s about the same so far.

Granted the numbers don’t matter to the meaning of the graphic, it just seemed weird to me the Dow under Trump looks roughly the same as the Dow under Obama despite growing a lot faster.

Son of a bitch!

Ask your mom

1 Like
4 Likes

Nobody’s too good for a fart joke.

If I ever get to meet The Queen, I’m taking Joey Diaz with me. Get him to tell a story like this.