The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

LOL forever.

2 Likes

It’s also strange how only heroin users overdose on heroin. I could never figure out how that happens.

11 Likes

A high level official from a G7 country is taking it even farther than the most WAAF WAAFers.

11 Likes

I have more creative guesses for “body man” and nobody is convincing me otherwise.

Surely they can find someone to slather on some iodine. It would probably be barely distinguishable from his normal 7 layer dip.

Don’t forget that Trump forced him to eat the meatloaf.

I could see Trump needing one of these

2 Likes

Imagine Trump is your patient at the hospital. He’s 100% demanding you don’t wear a mask right?

Doesn’t Prince Charles still have a guy to wipe his ass and penis?

What, you don’t?

3 Likes

The key chunk of the SNL open everyone will be talking about, obviously don’t watch if you want to watch it all in full:

https://twitter.com/TheReplayGuy/status/1312601388996796418?s=09

10 Likes

Man, still digesting this, but even if Trump makes a full recovery and is released from the hospital on Monday, I don’t see how this isn’t anythign but an unmitigated disaster for Trump and Republicans up and down the ballot. Trump got a virus he’s been downplaying for months and ended up fucking hospitalized. There’s just no way to spin that.

7 Likes

lol, of course there is

4 Likes

I guess one thing is if he makes a quick recovery, it’s fair game to attack him on it.

2 Likes

They can try, but COVID is the one issue where Trump is hugely underwater, and this just blew it into the news in the most catastrophic way imaginable for him. Also the limiting polling we have so far (see Nate Cohn’s article today) indicates that this is not helping him. People think he’s a fucking idiot for getting it.

8 Likes

The polls were right last time

They were just off by like 1-2 points in certain swing states which our electoral college cares more about.

So if polls have Biden ahead by 5-8 points like we are seeing now in some swing states then he will win those states if the election was tomorrow.

I’m not worried about the shy Trumpkins because the polls are within the margin of error; more worried about him keeping or expanding on his swing state margins to get a loss outside the margin of error.

2 Likes

Those aren’t cartoons

https://twitter.com/MikeIsaac/status/1312594918892736512

7 Likes

20%, you say? Fine, I’ll lay you 5:1.

+EV right?

Trump dies two months from today (12/3 @ 1159 PM eastern time) from any cause, you win. If he’s alive, I win.

My $250 to your $50.

Settle via paypal.

Quote to book.

Offer good for 24hrs. Will consider reopening at a later time, just ask.

Lol dude I haven’t worked since March.

2 Likes