The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

CNN reporting that Trump’s blood oxygen levels dropped rapidly yesterday per Mark Meadows

1 Like

Christie is particularly loathsome. He was boob deep in Bridgegate and how he got out of that is why state justice usually never works on cops or politicians. Then closing beaches for everyone but him and his family. But the fact that he’s STILL in Trump’s orbit, despite the way he was treated by Trump and his family, for literally zero benefit? Fuck that guy seriously.

5 Likes

I’m not listening to a god damn word they say

yesterday it’s just mild and a precaution, now it’s the worst thing ever and he’s making the most miracle comeback in human history

STFU

4 Likes

The president was so mad at Meadows that Meadows… did it again?

1 Like

Cuomo right now saying on CNN that everyone around Trump is leaking and they’re all leaking contradictory stories ranging from he’s totally fine to he was in really bad shape yesterday.

3 Likes

Cuomo also said he’s heard some things about the videos Trump released, but left it at that.

This seems like a situation where the leaks tell you more about the leakers than reality. The people ready to throw Donnie Dumb Dumb under the bus are the ones that think he’s going to lose, the people covering for him are still hoping for a late October hail mary win.

Trump can win, but the betting markets way overestimate his chances IMO and betting Biden at 65 percent or whatever right now is a good bet.

The only reliable info we have right now is what Team Trump is saying, as it has a 0% chance of being true.

6 Likes

The best indicator is the near total lack of Trump tweets.

14 Likes

Or that Trump has been alternating between panic and confidence and it depends when each leaker spoke to him.

1 Like

This is a fair comment, I suppose I should say they are hoping for an electoral hail Mary or a successful suppression of voting.

Yeah this too. Like I’m inclined to think it’s worse than the official statements, but also I don’t trust Meadows motives.

1 Like

What odds do you assign Trump to win?

1 Like

I think the likeliest fatal course is

“Mild” until about mid-week
Then a Boris like negative turn
Then a recovery but he looks like shit

Finally about the second week of November he throws a clot and that’s it.

No clue what the White House will say at each stage. But what I do know is the writers owe us an ON CAMERA death scene.

4 Likes

I think the 538 model is good, and right now they put it at 19 percent, but that is before he got Covid, so it’s probably going lower.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/1312559412104499200?s=20

4 Likes

maybe walter reed doesn’t have a TV with fox news in his room yet

1 Like

I’m ok with just taking him out to sea and sending him for a swim with concrete ankle bracelets ala Bin Laden.

1 Like