The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

Why did you get ghost? Did I miss some drama?

Also exactly what a nerd that thinks too highly of himself would write.

I think they will be energized to beat dems no matter who the replacement is. You think Trumpers are gonna stay home? Sure they love Trump but they love him because he hates the same people they do and they aren’t gonna let those people win, especially as they celebrate his death. They will turn out big.

if it happened months ago maybe, but this close they will vote to honor him or some shit. Unless we start a conspiracy theory that the deep state Republicans took him out.

Hey what if we had more threads about specific topics with fewer posts? Crazy, right?

1 Like

I just came up with the GOAT title change, but it’s not time just yet. Perhaps in a week.

1 Like

One thing I’m certain of, is that if Trump manages to survive and recover, he will gain absolutely zero perspective or empathy as a result.

4 Likes

yeah i think 10k is the cap where they start getting too big

We do have the biggest, most beautiful threads.

2 Likes

Understandable. Here it is:

1 Like

There is no thread that you could make specific enough involving Trump and his COVID that won’t get to 10K very quickly. Impossible. So the fact that it was merged into the main Trump thread changes very little.

1 Like

Your pony refuses to take a covid test, much less arrive on time.

Maybe so, but the fact that we only can have one series of mega threads on Trump makes the site less usable imo

1 Like

Please direct all complaints to @realDonaldTrump

1 Like

If Trump survives, how live are we drawing to a Trump 2024 campaign? Imagine Trump sucking the wind out of the Republicans for four years and not letting them ever pivot to a new direction.

Sorry to offend the baby ears in the thread but fuckkkkkkk offffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff Grassley I have zero sympathy if you get it and will laugh

4 Likes

That is one of the many best parts of Trump losing. Not the very best, but it’s up there.

2 Likes

Caught up to the thread!

Did it before the thread got locked for a new one.

Met my goal for the day.

13 Likes

Ok so his handlers are just fucking incompetent. I mean like a fourth grader would have done a better job hiding this

Chances Rick Scott is actually positive but they want to hide it because him being positive too would mean they don’t have enough senators to do quorum and he’s symptomatic?

3 Likes

the tone police are right

https://twitter.com/dril/status/1312557745342574592

3 Likes