The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

Yeah I’m more worried about them doing it on facbeook and twitter and that getting a ton of airplay and swaying the moderates we just won over.

But I’m 100% on board with doing it on forums like this.

For me it’s not that and it’s not about justice or revenge. Trump is an active shooter and he’s actively killing people now. He’s locking children in cages at the border and they are getting covid and he’s a threat to do a lot more of it. Take the gun out of his hands, end the active shooter situation, and I’ll quit rooting for him to be dead.

17 Likes

Speaking of AIDS.

Shaming Trump for getting COVID after not wearing a mask is like shaming someone for getting AIDS after barebacking prostitutes.

So, in closing, godammit, why doesn’t Trump have AIDS?

6 Likes

So In the last 8 hours I missed:

• Fat loser Chris Christie has the virus
  • There was some kind of hilariously incompetent, lie-filled press conference from Trump’s doctor plus nine other guys in white coats who were there because reasons
  • 87 year old Chuck Grassley refuses to take a test despite repeated exposure
  • Someone put out some obviously fake “Trump” tweets
  • In response to fake tweets, MSNBC idiot anchor declared a NEW TONE!
  • Biden campaign continues to handle things well by letting Team Trump lead all the news with their own incompetence, stupidity, etc.
  • Oh yeah, Trump went to a fundraiser and hopefully infected a bunch of GOP donors knowing he had been exposed (at a minimum)
  • People on here are somehow upset posters are being too mean about Trump getting sick, lol those people but at a minimum please give them their own thread to be stupid\

What else?

9 Likes

I mean it’s likely that Trump went to events while aware that he most likely had a deadly contagious virus. Fuck him.

6 Likes

Bin laden was straight up murdered

Trump got a disease through his own malfeasance

Not really apples to apples.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/gtconway3d/status/1312454778719330304

Wait - they still live together? What a fucking batshit insane household.

2 Likes

By this logic, if Trump didn’t have COVID, would it be reasonable to try and infect him? What’s the upper bound on things you are allowed to do to stop an active shooter?

Sending love man, I know how tough this is. Sounds very similar to what my mom went through in her last hospital visit. It fucking hurts and its scary but I think your moms will be ok. Not being able to see them is the worst.

if possible see what kind of things she needs. I brought my mom snacks and books and all kinds of stuff, make up etc. Just stuff form home to make her more comfortable. You just leave it with the front desk and the nurse will take it to her.

All of UP is with you and your mom, you’re a great dude and your mom must be awesome because she raised a great dude.

All the love to your mom, keep us updated…

8 Likes

Lol

12 Likes

Wife is at rallies and around people who have recently died, etc. but probably just a cold. Again, jfc.

4 Likes

Look, narc, I’m not advocating or speculating about doing anything illegal.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/jacobkschneider/status/1312472258321936384

5 Likes

Onion.

Apparently he actually thought she wouldn’t lie to him about something like that.

I think the whole game among Trump’s inner circle is to announce you tested positive as late as possible - so Trump doesn’t blame you for spreading it. Poor Hope drew the short straw.

4 more years seems like a very optimistic prognosis.

3 Likes

their kid is only 15, they both still have to be in the house to beat her and tell her she’s garbage lol

5 Likes

so far he hasn’t–he’s in that picture right next to a bunch of people who did so he’s isolating

Who do you think are all these people that caused Biden to rocket in the polls after covid and Trumps post debate and taxes and a bunch of over shit. Biden went from like +2 in PA to +7. Do you think these are all new likely voters or something? I think its undecideds who were leaning Trump but switched over. I wouldn’t think a bunch of new voters would even show up in these polls, so who is it if not right leaning moderate republicans abandoning Trump because his insanity>

1 Like

Is there a reason I seem to be skipping around this thread? Are there post being moved in or out of it or something? Maybe it’s just my phone taking me to different spots when I leave and come back although I haven’t actually closed the browser window or even refreshed it.