The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

There’s no need to rub it in. :grin:

That too they asked Thurs, Fri, Sat - they didn’t try to pin him down on anything prior

He said no O2 yesterday “while he was at the hospital”. He got O2 before the hospital.

1 Like

Simple proximity to Trump for any period of time makes even the most intelligent people complete morons.

Trump is a literal black hole for intellect.

5 Likes

Seems likely Trump was infected and contagious on debate night, but not symptomatic. Biden may have dodged a bullet. And maybe he didn’t. Still going to be several days before we’ll know if he’s truly negative.

Yep, almost certainly.

It shows weakness. Do you really think an alpha male like Trump needs some pussy oxygen?

2 Likes

We could very well be in the false hope portion. Positive, symptoms, very sick, need O2, feeling better for a day or two, wham.

1 Like

Lol pussy oxygen.

Would you like to rephrase that?

At this point I’m resigned to Kamala Harris being fine and also being able to beat Trump.

I Hope not.

I agree he was on oxygen Friday before going to Walter Reed. Likely while the helicopter was waiting for him so that he would have the strength to make the walk.

However, I think with the 72 hour since diagnosis, it’s also possible he was on oxygen Wednesday.

I’m not convinced that docs at Walter Reed are not, on average, below average. Smart people don’t generally join the military, but then again maybe they receive free medical education.

Ex A, Dr. Ronnie. A strapping guy from central casting who you would not want as an actual Dr.

we’re way past weakness at this point. he was helicoptered to a hospital cause he got a cold. they should be running for empathy which is actually them luckboxing into the best play for them after the debate

1 Like

If Trump recovers and is proud and strong and Biden dies and was weak and feeble, Trump wins.

1 Like

Oh I agree but that’s not how these clowns think.

So we can definitively say the White House is full of shit on this, no surprise. We can almost certainly say that Trump knew he was positive and went around holding events and infecting people.

Donald J. Trump is the super spreader.

13 Likes

Trump knew he had covid and still went to fundraiser.

Insert wegothim.gif

2 Likes

Nonzero obviously, but not that high. 7% average mortality (a guess, but a reasonable one) and 10 people is ~50/50

It’s time to run negative ads again. About this specifically.

5 Likes