The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

Dr Mengele

2 Likes

4 Likes

Lol you need a temperature check to go into my local grocery store, but not the white house.

1 Like

All the semi-competent people bailed on this shit show like 3 cycles of turnover ago. Your nearest daycare is managing this with far greater effectiveness and professionalism.

2 Likes

Yeah idgaf about strategic reasons for not wanting him to die, whatever. It’s just the guys who are moralistic like “oh I’d never wish anyone dead”. Fuck off. Moral weakness.

5 Likes

9 Likes

So, about that Barrett nomination. Yes, I get that it is still really likely. But in addition to being down two senators, if Trump were to die and Pence were to ascend, they would also be down the tie-breaking vote. And they woudln’t be able to confirm a new VP because that would take both houses of Congress.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1312239683800268800?s=21

2 Likes

alcohol poisoning

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1312233807991496704

the last letter in “well” in this tweet is a capital i, not a lowercase L

4 Likes

What’s the hypothesis on the significance of that? That it’s really him and he’s tweeting from a phone?

he’s a moron?

11 Likes

I agree that Barrett is likely getting confirmed. I disagree that the dems are confirming a new VP with Barrett pending and with Nancy Pelosi next in the line of succession.

like, how would you accidentally do that on a phone?

So confirms it’s really him tweeting.

2 Likes

Your pony caught COVID in jail.

2 Likes

FYP

1 Like

Optimal outcome:

Everyone he infected dies, he lives and says how it was nothing. Loses the election in wave.

1 Like

So doesn’t this suggest it’s a planted fuck up rather than a legitimate Trump fuck up?

Could be he wrote something between well & I then deleted it and fucked up there. Yeah he’s a moron.

Literally nobody in trumpworld is this competent.