The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

Is there any chance Trump’s weird mushroom weiner and Hope’s mouth can have covid?

4 Likes

2 Likes

Your pony traveled with Hope Hicks

4 Likes

If that’s misogynistic I’ll delete

yours first!

This is probably my favorite moment ever here. Several of you posting the same insane screenshot.

3 Likes

Yeah let me get a #2, a #9, oh I’m definitely going to want a #20 with everything on it. And yeah give me a #7 too.

4 Likes

We need to have a draft. Obvious Gym Jordan is an elite sleeper.

OTOH, to counter my skepticism, if he tested negative via pcr I’d think they’d want to announce ASAP to kill the story. If we don’t hear in another hour he probably has it.

Absolutely, it’s a national security risk.

@tm3 WIN
@econophile PLACE
@anon38180840 SHOW

9 Likes

I eagerly anticipate Pence’s Khrushchev-esque Secret Speech denouncing Trumpism and adopting full blown Gilead-politics.

3 Likes

Donald Trump testing positive and publically releasing it has to be some huge underdog even if he has it. But the way they have handled it is super weird.

Let the record show I did not have a flash on my screen and framed Hope Hicks in.

1 Like

Fuck off bronzie

2 Likes

Everyone tryna buy Pence on PI but the the galaxy brain play here is to buy Clorox.

8 Likes

How fast would the longer test result take of its being rushed for POTUS? And even if it came back negative wouldn’t he be potentially still at risk throughout the rest of the week at least?

I’m legit curious to know how many Americans could distinguish the Puerto Rican flag from the state flag of Texas.

2 Likes

This story moves from live on 3 networks to no story if he announced negative. It hanging out there is bad for him. If he’s negative they want people to know.

2 Likes

My guess is that they are handling some national security stuff before announcing it. The West Wing is not going to be able to function as usual for the next two weeks. Trump cannot go into the Situation Room. There have to be a lot of contingencies.

Between that and the instability of the US overall even before this, it’s an optimal time for anyone who wants to fuck with us to do so.

1 Like