The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

What if every old congress person got it and died? Would be terrible.

2 Likes

Plus it’s no big deal because he already has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

Interesting take.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DrGJackBrown/status/1311865897368207361

3 Likes

It is fucking exhausting trying to keep up with all the scumbaggery. In the last 48 FUCKING HOURS:

• Former campaign manager arrested with all the guns after beating his wife and threatening suicide
  • Current campaign finance chair outed for all the sexual harassment and coverup / payoff behavior
  • TX governor doing the blatant voter suppression
  • Jacob Wohl charged with 4 felonies
  • Hope Hicks and probably the actual President have the virus
  • Melania on tape saying “fuck christmas” and “give me a fucking break” about separated children
  • A random Russian state-controlled bank shipped $300 million to Deutche Bank to back Trump loans

THIS IS ALL IN THE LAST TWO FUCKING DAYS

28 Likes

A strategy would be trolling every deplorable for the rest of your natural life because Dear Leader couldn’t beat a Made in China virus that’s no more dangerous than the flu, and that you’ve been forced to vote straight-ticket Democrat for life now because you prefer leaders who didn’t lose to a virus.

13 Likes

Yes. He’s basically saying if Trump and Pence were both exposed, they could be incapacitated by having to isolate - or worse.

It’s been a whole 4 days since his tax details got published.

9 Likes

That guys pony is scared of debating.

1 Like

Pence moving up in the predictit presidential markets. Lol.

1 Like

20 Likes

Wait, what?

It is (an interesting take). I don’t think Trump wants out of the debates.

1 Like

Catching up with last month’s news.

The Christmas thing doesn’t matter. They all know Christmas is a pain in the ass. The “happy holidays” outrage is not in favour of Christmas, it’s against jews and Muslims and atheists.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Yeah that broke like 7 Covid years ago (about 3 hours ago). It was back in 2013 though.

1 Like

Ok @anon38180840 how does the election play out with a President Pelosi?

What happens to SCOTUS nom?
Does DOJ pull out of ACA case?
Poor Bill Barr and Michael Flynn

Guaranteed that the senate rams SCOTUS nom through before Trump & Pence die even if they both do end up with COVID and on vents.

This thread atm isn’t a good look for the community, but I understand the emotions. I think we’re all entitled to edgelord about the (natural causes) demise of ghouls, but every poster doing at once with memes upon memes, I don’t know, not doing it for me.

I sincerely hope he dies and I don’t particularly give a fuck how that makes me look.

16 Likes

I’m not seeing that many memes. I don’t even think most of us think this is a good thing.