The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

They are really in austin powers cartoon villain territory.

CNN has a doctor on who is saying Pelosi should be isolating now just in case.

@bestof @bestof @bestof POTY, POTC, POTM

1 Like

I agree with this. I think him dying helps the republicans keep the senate.

I don’t care, do you?

4 Likes

Would anybody be surprised if they had a tank of ill-tempered sea bass at the White House?

1 Like

2 Likes

Thoughts and prayers for being positive.

You guys find a way to spin every hypothetical as a negative. It’s a huge sign of weakness and a character flaw. If he dies, he dies. Bury his crooked ass and move on to the next goal.

4 Likes

On a strategic level him dying is high variance and we’re ahead by a lot so it’s bad.

On a personal level, no comment.

1 Like

i’m hoping for COMA followed by the cabinet refusing to invoke the 25th because it’s not what trump would have wanted

It’s not a strategy, it’s nature. You have no control over it.

comatrump probably stomps biden tho

2 Likes

Recycling one of my greatest hits:

7 Likes

If they’re both in a coma, Biden takes it down. He comes across so natural in that state. I mean, is there anybody else in a coma that you would rather have a beer with?

2 Likes

You may need to add a third line of text.

1 Like

Was trying to figure out when the heck Pelosi would’ve been with Trump the last 24 hours. Now I get it.

too obvious lol i mean it’s 10,000% it’s like doing exercise v food with him

Donald Trump has killed at least 100,000 Americans. He will continue doing so as long as he is alive and has power. Him dying is the literal trolley problem election consequences be damned.

7 Likes

Seriously?