The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

I can’t even bring myself to watch it

1 Like

He’s acting like he got flopped a 4 of a kind.

5 Likes

:man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I feel like this is going to be more important to protest for than anything so far in 2020. Shit better get real here fast or we are fucked.

ETA: It’s partially the fucking Democrats fault for trusting these fucking ghouls. JFC>

1 Like

The problem is you’re relying on actual moderate Democrats to protest. It’s not really their thing.

2 Likes

I agree with you completely.

Protests over black people dying? They are like “white people die too!”. I don’t see how this will change things but god I hope so.

1 Like

Not drinking yet but starting soon. We’re hanging by a thread.

2 Likes

I feel like acting like Trump being pointed out as a moron will be the deciding factor this time instead of him just stating things that don’t exist that people overwhelmingly believe for no reason is fucking crazy. I will hear about all the stupid shit he says a dozen times and most people will believe him.

https://twitter.com/CharlotteAlter/status/1306751290903613440?s=20

4 Likes

It’s easy when you don’t even try

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1307146028555014145
( twitter | raw text )

100% he’s putting a woman on the court

“Notably just the second” is his way of saying it’s historic to appoint a woman, so he will want to do that

1 Like

he’ll do the right thing and nominate Merrick Garland

100% he didn’t write a single word of that, didn’t read a single word of that, and probably doesn’t even know it was sent out on his Twitter account.

10 Likes

well, Collins won’t want to vote on this till after the election but I believe that’s still one short.

and I don’t believe Romney anyway

My tolerance levels are way lower after a month or two of detox. I feel the effects of the weed way more intensely and it takes less to get me there. Last time I did it was November 1 until ~10pm on Christmas Day. I miss being able to get that high.

1 Like

they didn’t trust the ghouls they just weren’t willing to fire them all into the sun when they had the chance.

MARQUIIIIIS

Palin?

In 24-48 hours, he’ll tweet something obscene about her.

dabs. I hear ya but I’d rather be high that whole time tbh lol.