The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

Yep just heard this on npr. Gg democracy

My heart fucking dropped.

6 Likes

I feel sick.

4 Likes

I’m sure Justice Cruz will do a good job

There’s no way Moscow Mitch will push through a new justice in an election year!

1 Like

Sucks

Sure but hardly anybody really believes that. His cultists care more about being able to deflect blame from him and irritating libruls than they care about the substance of the assertion.

Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckkity fuck

2 Likes

Replacing Ginsburg immediately is not the worst thing Rs could do. The worst thing they could do is use the seat as a rallying cry for the election then replace her anyway if they lose. So that is what will happen…

3 Likes

Yeah she’s getting replaced during the lame duck session regardless, freest money ever

R.I.P. RBG

R.I.P. USA

3 Likes

It’s not over yet. Too many vulnerable repubs up for election to do anything before election. If the dems take the senate and the presidency there’s a chance McConnell won’t have the votes in the lame duck. It’s a small chance, but a chance nonetheless.

1 Like

gg america… 2020 just too strong. had a decent run though

4 Likes

Yeah I legit felt that in my gut. Best to get working on my Czech citizenship.

Just waiting for the Trump gloat tweet

2 Likes

It’s truly unbelievable how good Trump has run all his life.

8 Likes

I told you fuckers George RR Martin is writing this shit.

4 Likes

Omfg. And I have to hear this news in BUFFALO.

1 Like

Fox News current talking point is that the precedent of waiting until after the election is not valid because that precedent only applies when the WH and Senate are in different parties and that is obviously the line they’re going to take.

1 Like