The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

Going after the FBI. Campaign is doing just great, clearly pivoting to the center.

3 Likes

He’s no Dominic Cummings

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1306750241237020678?s=19

Thing is, Wray has a 10 year term and can’t be fired because Trump used his one time on Comey.

1 Like

Lol, citation needed.

9 Likes

https://twitter.com/drvox/status/1306755249483313153?s=19

“Under my leadership, the FBI currently allows antifa thugs to get away with murder” seems like a bit of a self-own.

6 Likes

omg i would love it if someone did this to my lawn. i would just add “SUCKS” to it!

9 Likes

Or trace out FUCK above it.

9 Likes

trump is a coward for not saying who he thinks is paying the antifa thugs to riot

I really admire the courage of these people that waited to speak up until a month before an election he now seems likely lose. Maybe we can put statues of them up where the Confederate statues used to be.

7 Likes

I think he’s waiting for Q to tell him who it is.

2 Likes

At this point Barr is Q.

Barr B Q

43 Likes

+1,000 :heart:

4 Likes

It would be a 1-2 day story max and nothing would happen

4 Likes

I dunno man, I sure as hell wouldn’t want to be these guys if Trump somehow does win and 1.5 months before the election seems somewhat optimal to do max damage to Trump if they (correctly imo) assumed Rs would never impeach.

1 Like

I know it’s been said ad nauseum but holy shit, how much of a fucking moron do you need to be to undermine your CDC during a GLOBAL FUCKING PANDEMIC? Like, all Trump needed to do was sit back, let CDC lead, and make some announcements here and there when the CDC needed him to. It’s just amazing how dumb they are. Fuck, don’t even do anything, let the CDC run with it and if they fuck it up you have plausible deniability.

“We’re in a global pandemic but we have the best scientists and doctors at the CDC that are working on it, along with our worldwide partners. I have full confidence in them, and urge the American people to follow their guidance.”

That’s all he had to say in Feb/March. That one statement, and then nothing else. Just truly, amazingly unbelievable.

8 Likes

Fuck if I know.

4 Likes

i truly believe if i worked at cdc i would have resigned by now and written an open letter to every newspaper encouraging everyone with integrity there to resign. it’s over. i wonder if they’re ever gonna have independent credibility again. cdc is only going to be as credible as the executive branch for a long time

3 Likes

I kind of want to put up some Biden signs and a trail cam to trap trumpers…

3 Likes