The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

My girlfriend hit a fallow deer.

It totalled her car (Audi A3).

There is no way one can mistake a full sized deer for a human being.

Were the people who built the Nazi concentration camps found guilty of genocide?

https://www.salon.com/2020/09/15/donald-trump-called-voting-by-mail-refreshingly-democratic-in-2000-new-york-times-op-ed/?scrolla=5eb6d68b7fedc32c19ef33b4

2 Likes

Hey, if you can’t beat 'em!

3 Likes

The Nuremberg trials found people guilty of crimes against humanity, a subset of which is extermination*.

*exceptions to this rule include nuking civilians, or killing indigenous peoples in the Western Hemisphere

2 Likes

No, an embarrassingly low number of Nazis were ever tried let alone convicted of anything (in the hundreds). The sentences were ridiculously low. For the longest time even the death camp guards weren’t found guilty of murder. Only in 2009(!) was the legal precedent set that being a guard made one an accessory to murder.
Very little has been done beyond the Nuremberg trials and there has never been a denazification after the war except at the highest levels.

2 Likes

Truman should have been tried as a war criminal, but you don’t get put on trial when you win.

Yeah, the Allies were kind in an awkward situation accusing the Germans of doing war crimes after they themselves had been deliberately bombing cities.

If we did a Tonight Show-like poll of people on the street and asked them: Name the only country that has used nuclear weapons on civilians.

What percentage of Americans would correctly respond: USA#1

• Less than 5%
  • 5-20%
  • 20-50%
  • 50-75%
  • 75%+

0 voters

15 Likes

lol a preview of his debate, George actually hitting him a bit here about how he’s said his new plan was coming out soon lol

https://twitter.com/evanmcmurry/status/1306027868355547138?s=20

2 Likes

How will this be different than any reporter question that he doesn’t answer?

1 Like

I mean it wasn’t just the US, the Brits were also bombing cities.

See above clip, he has the plan already, just can’t tell you or he would have to kill you

2 Likes

LOL @ the media in this country, hes been saying “health care plan coming in two weeks” for 4 years

And trying to start firestorms. With iirc, only one success and little real effect on German war production.

On top of bombing Germany we deliberately firebombed Tokyo as well

I almost want to give him credit for being dumb enough to think “repeal and replace” means you literally have to follow that order to replace Obamacare.

2 Likes

Yea he’s dumb but that’s not what’s happening

Also it occurs to me that USA will basically always commit these atrocities and during that time period will pretend it’s necessary or not happening at all. Then when we finally do accept it was bad down the road, we just say, well that was a long time ago and we didn’t know better but we do now, shame we didn’t know then, essentially. Rinse and repeat.

11 Likes