The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

lol MSNBC has had enough

As long as u don’t share any pictures of your babies you are doing great.

4 Likes

Trump currently bragging about military spending two days after complaining his military leaders want too much money

1 Like

Well, that was a good first question. Follow ups will be crap though.

“Why did you lie and why should anyone trust you now”

“Thats a terrible question”

1 Like

Holy shit a real reporter!

1 Like

The pivot to “we were saying the flu was really bad also” is awesome.

LOL this is a meltdown. Someone finally realized all you have to do is read his own stupid words back to him.

5 Likes

I’m still trying to figure out how Trump personally saved “hundreds of thousands of lives” while at the same time claiming there’s nothing wrong with saying “its no different than the flu”.

Cognitive dissonance.

1 Like

I heard a rumour that COVID is actually just the Swine flu and democrats are trying to shift the blame to Trump for something that happened on Biden’s watch years ago

2 Likes

Dude is trying to play it off like he didn’t want to panic people when he was straight-up mocking people’s concern over the pandemic.

7 Likes

Trump: As the chief law enforcement officer of the country, I could be involved with that if I wanted.

Trump: If I were a democrat, people at high levels would already be in jail

Lol you idiot. A ton of your high level people ARE in jail.

5 Likes

mccain’s wife got 700k in campaign contributions lol

Trump just said he watches about 6 hours of TV every night and morning.

ETA: working HARD!

14 Likes

for a guy who says he doesn’t watch much tv he just listed 6 full hours of tv he says he watches in one day

11 Likes

Had to watch this clip myself. Amazing.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1304145380729327616

1 Like

6 hours of tv + 4 hours of golf +

loool I dont watch much TV, also I watch the following 8 programs daily