The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

What we know - he was on oxygen.

Why? Almost certainly because he needed some oxygen.

Was he at death’s door or just being a big baby? No idea.

1 Like

Obviously no. But that still doesn’t lead to the conclusions drawn.

Bill Barr is Q and this is the storm?

2 Likes

Drawing what conclusions? People are speculating and you’re like trying to force people into conclusions. No one knows. You think the statements from Trump’s doctors at this point are proof of something. Let me do what you’re doing…you think the Trump doctor’s are 100% honest and not to be doubted. Ok sucker.

2 Likes

Biden’s team has shown pretty good judgement so far imo - just stand back and let Trump make mistake after mistake. I’m willing to give them the benefit of the doubt for a while.

Some of you seem to want him to go rushing in to attack Trump while Trump is sending his own army to drown in a river.

1 Like

I’m not going to posting on the forum for a while. I’ll almost certainly lurk, and maybe there will be better days ahead and I’ll reconsider this decision, but this thread took a turn for the depraved and that’s not my bag. Hard to see some of you guys in the same light going forward.

I’ll leave y’all with an election night quip that I’ve been saving for like 2 years, assuming things go well. “Speaking of 300 electoral votes, I hear America is getting a 320 pound mole taken off the Presidency”

5 Likes

You know very well 'm referring to the 70/30 claim because I already posted that, and you’re still intent on being an arse about it.

Go ahead and keep pulling magic numbers from thin air - it’s all meaningless conjecture about a situation we know almost nothing about.

Anyone who ever said or posted anything about how Trump is a threat to democracy or a fascist or responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths and now says people should have hopes and prayers was full of shit for the first part.

16 Likes

Yeah, I don’t understand how a DEVASTATING negative ad moves the needle when Trump’s incompetence is on full display. There are rapidly diminishing returns here.

This is the perfect spot for pro-Biden ads that explain how he ran a pandemic response team and is going to not overhaul the ACA and cut everyone emergency COVID checks. Just make him look like a basic, competent POTUS while the other guy is lying in the hospital.

10 Likes

My mother spent a month in ICU in July for low blood oxygen and never once had trouble breathing.

Hopefully you’ll continue to be around. I can see where you’re coming from, but I also think a lot of people in this community are frustrated and exhausted from seeing things always go wrong and being powerless to stop it. Trump isn’t the only cause here but he has been responsible for so much pain, suffering, and death that I think finding some levity in his misfortune is natural and perfectly fine.

11 Likes

So many ballots were thrown in the river though, impossible to drown.

3 Likes

Or the second part. Pretty sure most of the “thoughts and prayers” stuff is perfunctory and insincere.

4 Likes

lol wat? i have no idea what this post mean but if you’re implying that people not being heartbroken that daddy is sick is wrong, you are depraved.

5 Likes

Ok, fine, Clovis was wildly speculating about the 70/30. You don’t know any different though and you act like you have some magic number to pull from thin air. 30/70? 10/90???

Yeah, it’s watching trump’s presidency go off a cliff while the entire nation watches in realtime and people want biden to cut an ad sayign “hey, everyone that’s already looking over there, look over there!”

You and he have been the ones pulling numbers out of thin air, not me.

The offering of ‘thoughts and prayers’ is just Dems mistakenly thinking that holding the moral high ground actually matters anymore. The GOP has shown us that nothing matters except power.

1 Like

Can we all just rejoice in the fact that he’s actually tweeted something positive?

(Not mine)

Also, the Project Lincoln dipshits are going to be making exclusively anti-Trump ads because they do not support the Democratic agenda in any way. This is the time for the classic move where the candidate’s official campaign acts respectable while his attack dog slings mud.

10 Likes