The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

Was Trump already positive on Tuesday during the debate? Biden should get tested ASAP.

2 Likes

Call me skeptical but I’m not buying this.

3 Likes

I mean, this has to hurt him electorally.

A lot of adrenaline kicking in. Gonna be a long night. I must say though that these past few years have been bonkers for the national media. They’ve got to be pretty burnt out. But props for the great overall coverage.

1 Like

not really, his rallies won’t kill his supporters now

1 Like

!!!

1 Like

Agree, but would be surprised if he’s not getting tested constantly anyway

I can’t believe he’d be so quick to announce this. Put my money on “gigantic ploy to avoid next debate.”

1 Like

Zero point zero chance Trump used the word entreaties in a sentence,

2 Likes

It’s a hoax, it’s a hoax, it’s nothing, maskless rallies are safe, POZZED.

Has to hurt.

2p2 and this site is loading ridiculously slow for me. Trump may have crashed some whole section of the internet.

Is reddit down?

No

Reporters discovered Hope Hicks was positive. They didn’t announce it. And reporters have also said virtually no one wears masks on AF1.

Understand the skepticism with Trump but this looks legit to me.

2 Likes

Another reason might be to reset the narrative on the virus. Like its not so bad, or there’s some treatment that works…but that seems nuts, and I can’t believe that we won’t be hearing from his physician, and that person is not likely to put out a lie.

they shadowbanned you

Biden has probably been swabbed since that tweet went out.

https://twitter.com/Stapes/status/1311892995113775104

24 Likes

Lock Pelosi up in her mansion with her $8 pints of ice cream please and thank you.

4 Likes

I got on 2+2 to see if it’s down and it seems fine to me. Other than being the same old shithole.

3 Likes