The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

Catching up with last month’s news.

The Christmas thing doesn’t matter. They all know Christmas is a pain in the ass. The “happy holidays” outrage is not in favour of Christmas, it’s against jews and Muslims and atheists.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Yeah that broke like 7 Covid years ago (about 3 hours ago). It was back in 2013 though.

1 Like

Ok @anon38180840 how does the election play out with a President Pelosi?

What happens to SCOTUS nom?
Does DOJ pull out of ACA case?
Poor Bill Barr and Michael Flynn

Guaranteed that the senate rams SCOTUS nom through before Trump & Pence die even if they both do end up with COVID and on vents.

This thread atm isn’t a good look for the community, but I understand the emotions. I think we’re all entitled to edgelord about the (natural causes) demise of ghouls, but every poster doing at once with memes upon memes, I don’t know, not doing it for me.

I sincerely hope he dies and I don’t particularly give a fuck how that makes me look.

16 Likes

I’m not seeing that many memes. I don’t even think most of us think this is a good thing.

I finally got it on the third read-through.

This is where I go with being sports fan on TV. We don’t impact anything. There is no reason to feel bad about rooting.

I mean if you’re saying both of them die, she’s not on the ballot so the main impact IMO is the GOP scrambling to get someone on the ballot. Total disarray, they lose badly imo.

Can she pull it? I’m not sure. @j8i3h289dn3x7?

Yes, I think.

Unfortunately I don’t think POTUS can fire the AG since it’s Senate confirmed, which circles back to the previous question not being absolute.

Heh you should see Twitter.

I mean he’s out there doing science denial, calling a deadly global pandemic a hoax, denigrating masks and flaunting that he doesn’t wear them.

He’s easily personally responsible for 30-40 times as many dead Americans as Osama bin Laden. How did you react when we killed bin Laden?

2 Likes

My first read is the Melania call is fake

I don’t think is correct. If the president publicly asks for a resignation there really isn’t any choice. They serve “at the pleasure of the president”.

1 Like

I’m not judging anyone individually, I’m not even judging. I wonder if I’m the only one that’s a little uneasy with the collective tone of it, and if I am, I’ve said my little piece, and I’ll be happy to zip it.

3 Likes

You’re right, that’s just the VP because they are elected.

Ever so slightly, but as Trump recently said, “It is what it is.”

1 Like

It was a tragedy when Hitler died too…

9 Likes

Melania call is old news, that was like a solid 90 minutes ago.

9 Likes