The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

Have we considered the possibility (dare I say likelihood) they Mueller is a smarter Barr?

He didn’t even try.

2 Likes

Great parody video

Now show the one from the actual owner

I was saying that Kamalas zinger was a big positive for her, not that it did any major damage to Biden. I think we’re looking at different sides of the page.

https://twitter.com/dandrezner/status/1302405706767794176

i was thinking it could be legit until the life preserver part.

35 Likes

The Wreck of the Edmund Fitztrumpers

14 Likes

I’ll ask again and it will surely go unanswered. Who else could have done this probe (an actual name) who would have been accepted as legit by both Democrats and Republicans?

This kind of thinking always flies around here. Plenty of complaints but rarely any realistic solutions to how those complaints could have turned out differently.

2 Likes

Mmmmm…open face club sand wedge

3 Likes

The new Hearthstone sets are getting weird

3 Likes

ANY findings against Trump would have been deemed non-legit by Republicans.

But at least someone who did the job correctly would have found out what happened.

Why do you care what Republicans find legit??? Haven’t you learned by now that they won’t find anything legit if it’s bad about Trump?

4 Likes

No, he has not.

Which reminds me: have you noticed how you never see an actual Trump within 150,000 feet of one of these idiotic redneck-sponsored events? These stupid fuckers are willingly sacrificing life, limb and any future hopes of securing marine insurance for people who literally hate them and think they’re as stupid as we do. It will never ever cease to amaze me.

5 Likes

More fun with iMovie:

1 Like

The better solution would have been opening several high profile investigations in the House into everything, moving at full speed, utilizing and [gasp] enforcing subpoenas, and scheduling lots of high profile hearings.

They’re ridin’ with Poseidon.

2 Likes

So wait

I want a real answer

Is that boat video real or a parody?

My wife and I are debating it.

We entered a post fact world the day the election was rendered in Trump’s favor. Part of the intent of that investigation was supposed to be providing legitimacy to everything that Trump was undermining. If you choose a partisan crazy GOP person (like Ken Starr), nothing would be found, period. If you choose someone friendly with Democrats, no one on the other side would believe it was a legit investigation regardless of whether it found Trump did nothing wrong. If you choose someone ‘in the middle’ like Mueller, it at least gives Democrats the initial perception that it would be a somewhat fair investigation.

Again, Mueller is the best this investigation was ever going to get (Rosenstein only did it because his fees were hurt after being thrown under the bus and it’s now come out that he undermined his own investigation). I’m making that quite clear. An investigation was going to happen because Rosenstein announced it. Who is the ‘best’ person to fill those shoes in a post fact world who will present an idea of fairness for both sides aisle? It’s a simple question, but the answer is what we got. Remember, that investigation started about 2 months after Trump was inaugurated so no one even knew what he would do at that time.

Mueller literally dropped 10 chargeable offenses (7 slam dunks) on the Democrats’ desk. He wouldn’t say what he would do, but his implication was absolutely that any reasonable prosecutor would go after him based on the evidence he presented.

Yeah, he gave that impression and then didn’t actually investigate the obvious avenues so he didn’t find anything too damning.

What a great outcome.

Again, who would have been better? We were never getting an outcome anything like what should have happened because this all started 2 months after Trump was elected president with an absolutely rabid fan base (even more rabid now).

The fact that we have a terrible Speaker in the House who did anything she could to avoid impeaching Trump with 7 immediately chargeable impeachable offenses with all the evidence right in front of her is the real problem. Good thing Trump helped her out with that whole Ukraine thing he does in every facet of the job.