The NFL Thread 2: 1. T Swift

Vanessa Bayer was on Dana Carvey & David Spade’s podcast. She did a make-a-wish back in the day and said you don’t actually have to be currently sick and dying to get selected, you only must have had a life-threatening illness at some point to get picked. She survived leukemia when she was a teenager so that’s how she got hers

JSN to the Chargers please

I’m not a meddling owner. I let the GM do his job. Pretty psyched he picked a handsome Midwesterner, though.

DET getting dragged all over twitter for taking a RB and LB.

And now lions take some random ILB ranked 58 by ESPN

Those were awful, awful picks.

IMG_7464

Wonder if there were even odds at all on two Iowa players going in round 1

NFC north obligated to take mediocre B1G players!

Miami fans really wanted him badly in the 2nd round. In fact Gibbs and Campbell were the two guys Phins fans wanted the most…@ 51

1 Like

Did they just show the entire Ravens draft board on video in that shot? (watching on NFL network)

So Levis here or does he slide to round 2 then (or maybe some team trades up to 31 to pick him)?

Hooker, please not Levis…my Dad is a Vikings fan and he’s getting old so I don’t want him to suffer more.

Levis was odds favorite to be 2nd and 4th pick. Some people were leaking info like there was some mystery syndicate that placed a huge bet on him being #1 overall the day before the draft (LOLOLOL).

1 Like

I would rather have hooker or levis than richardson

I thought some sharp posted something on reddit and tanked the odds or something?

1 Like

he went from + a million to like +400 to be the 1st pick after the reddit post, lol reddit users

1 Like

Just a random twitter-er but a post said he was -400 at one stage to go pick 2 a couple days ago

1 Like

Nah, Richardson showed flashes of being really good. He’s young and very toolsy too.

Not a sharp - a random new account that claimed to be friends with Levis and had inside info. Completely obvious troll, but of course everyone bet it heavy.

1 Like