The National Football League

LOL not going down.

BYE BYE BARDY

His last play ever could be a pick 6.

2 Likes

Brady should retire tbh. No reason to come back if this is the dogshit they’re going to put around you when you could instead be sitting poolside with Giselle.

I’m ok with that!!

The irony of Peyton winning a SB in his last game and Brady throwing a pick 6 and losing in the WC round is nice.

Hey Pats, enjoy the letter of the day

Meh. Fully expected to lose this game given how the season has gone.

great to see the patriots lose… and also just mental coaching mistakes they don’t normally make.

Pope slaps somebody, WW3 has started and Patriots lose at home to the Titans.

2020 off to a wild start.

6 Likes

4 days into the decade and this is a worse patriots season than any in the last decade

More like off to a wild finish

2 Likes

On Stars they had the Titans at 2.7:1 to win including OT. Seemed pretty insane. Of course I put a little insurance money on it so that the result would be a win regardless of the outcome.

I hope the Giants seek another retread NFL head coach. Dumbasses tried that shit with Shurmur and it failed.

Though TBH, Gettleman is the bigger problem.

I can’t say for sure, but with 18 entries left in a huge survivor pool, it looks all 17 others are going to take the Saints. I had the Texans (would have taken the Pats if I had any inkling that nobody else would take them, dodged a bullet there).

If they all do, I have a 24%ish shot at scooping 40k. Go Vikes!

7 Likes

As a Cowboys fan I’m desperately hoping the Giants keep Fat Mike away from us. Of course that could mean we wind up with Marvin Lewis, lololol.

Giants probably end up getting Matt Ruhle, the HC from Baylor. He used to be the Giants assistant offensive line coach and the Giants almost always hire from within or at least coaches who used to be work for them. As a matter of fact, Dan Reeves is the only head coach to ever be hired without prior experience with the team in the last 40 years.

GMs were hired the same way since George Young left. Ernie Accorsi got his GM job after being an assistant GM for the Giants under Young. Jerry Reese was director of player personnel for the Giants before becoming a GM. Gettleman was the head of the Giants scouting department for years under both GMs and was recommended by Accorsi.

With Gettleman on thin ice, expect him to make a lot of crazy free agent moves as a way to desperately keep his job. Guy is destined to be a fuck up.

1 Like

Unfortunate update on my survivor pool. 16 took Saints but 1 took Seahawks.

1 Like

I like you chances with the Viks. Cook looks good

Vikings playing really well this game