The National Football League

Gonna suck when he tears his whatever

Yea I cringe when QBā€™s run. Dude is obviously a great player but heā€™s an injury waiting to happen.

I followed RGIII at Baylor closely after seeing him play TCU one year, and I had big concerns about his durability then. I havenā€™t watched much football this year, but Jackson seems better built for durability than a lot of QBs to me.

I just looked at his wiki and it says 212. He looks bigger than that to me. Is that size accurate?

My issue isnā€™t his size. Itā€™s getting caught by the defense from multiple angles. Thatā€™s a risk all players take but QBā€™s are paid for their arms not their legs.

My understanding is that he wants to be a pocket passer, but a mobile pocket passer can be a very very good thing obviously. I think the issue with a guy like RGIII is that he would always try to push into a big play or for an additional yard he didnā€™t need which is where any mobile QB seems to tend to get hurt. When any QB leaves the pocket on a run play or blown play, I think anyone watching holds their breath no matter how good the QB is at running.

1 Like

Aaron Jones 1 td away from his second Al Bundy game this season.

End of Green Bay Carolina game was crazy.

What the hell, Bengals. I picked a great year to tune out the NFL. At least the Browns won a few games.

I would argue that the Browns are worse, at least on a scale that measures performance vs. expectations. No one expected the Bengals to do shit this year. Meanwhile I had to spend all offseason listening to how the Browns were going to be the second coming of the Legion of Boom + Steel Curtain + Belicheckā€™s Patriots rolled into one.

The only joy Iā€™m taking this season is feeling vindicated by the Brownsā€™ totally expected terribleness.

1 Like

People were seriously arguing a Cleveland-Chicago SB was inevitable

1 Like

And as usual the Dolphins canā€™t even tank right

Goff is so hilariously bad

Yes. Heā€™s bad. That said the Steelers D is that good. Yā€™all haters just donā€™t wanna give them credit.

I hate skip bayless so much.

https://twitter.com/RealSkipBayless/status/1193896019659911169

#HotTake but I think Bayless is hilarious. Yea, heā€™s wrong 99% of the time but thatā€™s part of the charm. Of course him being a Cowboys fan helps knowing they will inevitably shit the bed.

https://twitter.com/USATODAY/status/1193901173474037761

Just total bullshit in last minute with running clock that defensive players can lay on people or swat the ball away wasting tons of seconds.

2 Likes

Bold strategy by Jimmy to throw it right to Seattle and watch them drop it.

1 Like

Most obvious

KICKAHHHHHHHH

of all time

1 Like

Game definitely delivered :+1: