The National Football League

That escalated quickly.

1 Like

That was horrible. I hated that playoff game. It was so violent. Reminded me of Last Boy Scout. Destroyed ABā€™s brain.

Well at least you have outs now to really compete in the NFL.

And like every true rounder knows, you always leave yourself outs.

Wow if you ever doubted if your Wife was the oneā€¦ she just cinched it for all eternity.

go dlk9sā€™ wife!

Steelers trading AB and taking Diontae Johnson looks pretty solid so far

Not a lot of lolz in the first round eh?

Rodgers seems to be a bit of a drama queen behind the scenes. Apparently he and McCarthy didnā€™t get along and now he has issues with LaFleur. Toss that on top of the fact that heā€™ll be 37 in December along with his performance falling off and you can see why the Packers drafted a successor.

What the hell is going on at Vrabels house? I think the most entertaining part of the draft was seeing everyoneā€™s home workspace

1 Like

The NFL relies on kids that donā€™t have much of a future other than putting their body through hell and taking years off of their lives to gain financial freedom.

Thatā€™s why they showcase those types of stories.

Another reason why we need UBI and UHC.

2 Likes

Jerryā€™s yacht tho

There are no issues with LaFleur quit buying into the media BS.

Rodgers also gets hurt every few seasons and misses like 8 games.

Pack could flip Rodgers next year for a 1st and a 3rd to like NE or smth

Rodgers has a dead cap hit of over $30 million if traded this season or next, so if they trade him, it would have to be a full rebuild season as no way youā€™re winning with that much dead space.

Iā€™ve known you for like 15 years and had no idea you watched football never mind rooted for a team. My condolences.

next year is only 14 million dead if itā€™s designated post jun 1st. So is this year. (for a trade, theyā€™re not cutting him for this season because that doesnā€™t save anything but itā€™s very doable to get rid of him after 2020)

Iā€™m laughing at getting run over by the 9ers and they went ā€œman the guy we really need to replace around here is rodgersā€

Heā€™s a fan of the Cheatriots os?

Iā€™m not sure I follow your math here. I see that if that right now for 2020 he has dead cap of $51 million and then $31.5 for 2021 and then $17 for 2022.

So if they trade him this season, even if they wait till June 1st, the cap hit would be $25 million for each of the next two years. If they do it next year, it would be $16 million a year for two years. This would set the record for largest cap hit ever (right now itā€™s $25 million for Marcell Dareus).

Also, Iā€™d imagine it would be hard to do a post June 1st trade for Rodgers. Any team getting him would want to do it before free agency/draft so they can plan accordingly. I guess you could agree in principle to a trade a wait till after June 1st, but still think teams would be very reluctant to do that as theyā€™d want to start integrating him as soon as possible.

Iā€™m sure they could do it - but donā€™t see how taking such a big hit makes sense unless youā€™re planning a full rebuild.

Texans could have signed Tunsil when they traded for him, but nope! Now theyre paying $22 million per year, lolololol Bill OBrien has no idea what hes doing.