The National Football League

I think he was asked during the offseason if he’d care if they picked a QB. He doesn’t. He knows he’s never getting demoted, traded, or cut.

My problem with the pick is that they are contenders right now and need other players.

Dolphins don’t need more picks lol

woooooooooooooah

Rodgers is traded in 2-3 years. You only take a 1st round qb if you want him starting after 2 years max. Elway was pissed when Denver drafted Tommy Maddox.

This is history repeating itself in GB. You don’t take a guy here to trade him in a few years. Belichick wanted to move onto Jimmy G. Rodgers said he was fine with a qb being drafted but I don’t know about this situation.

Now, maybe he’s great and it’s smart. But it means Rodgers is on the clock.

Rodgers is going to try to kill this kid’s spirit.

This is going to create a divide with them and the coaches.

And they traded up when no one behind them was going to take a QB.

Wtf

Kirk H speaking to what I’m saying.

Rodgers to the Jets obv

3 Likes

eh if someone wanted love, they were moving up in round 1 for that extra year of control

Seahawks go ILB? My face is melted

Oh shit. WalterFootball gave the Packers pick an “O’BRIEN” grade.

My Grandpa died when I was 13. Then I lost my grandma when I was 25. Is that good enough?

Jest already have the best QB in their division no need to mess with perfection

1. How close were you with your grandpa? Did he raise you?
  2. Grandma wouldn’t have been applicable at the time you were drafted.

Rodgers may not care in the sense he knows his job is not at risk, but he’s not going to tutor the kid and I bet he’s not happy they didn’t use the pick to get him help.

Best safety on the board is sitting right there

Damn. My wife, who isn’t interested in sports, dropped knowledge on me. When I told her about the pick, I said that as much as I don’t like it, it is a lot like when the Packers took Rodgers.

She responded, “But Rodgers was considered a GET. They had to take him when he dropped.”

Shit.

4 Likes

I think the latter is more likely than the former. He can’t be happy that they didn’t improve the team for the coming season, even if it wasn’t going to be a WR.

Why

This could have been done an hour ago

1. No he was a drunk but he did forget to walk me to school sometimes when he lived with us and I had to cross a busy 4-lane road to walk to school in kindergarten.