The National Football League

https://twitter.com/Chiefs/status/1253474950180040704

There used to be a forum dedicated to ogling NFL offensive lineman types called football bigguns (my ex was into it). Among that forum supposedly was a sub-culture who think Andy Reid is the sexiest man alive.

1 Like

Why does every gold digger in Texas look like that and why does it work

I yeah Cowboys hired FAT MIKE

lol

FAT MIKE!!! I totally forgot about that LOL

Mike looking fatter than ever

I do not know who the Dolphins are taking here

Fat Mike is way too close to the camera and itā€™s glorious

I NEED TO KNOW CEE DEE LAMBā€™S GIRFRIENDā€™S INSTAGRAM NOW

what the fucking mini-me?!?!?!?

I looked at (who I assume is) his strength coach son first thinking it was Jon.

I just tuned in. That Zoom meeting with fans in the background bullshit is stupid.

Also, I realized I do not care at all about this.

1 Like

too bad the Cowboys have Fat Mike now because their offense could have been absurd

1 Like

Itā€™s pretty boring. Iā€™m only watching because Iā€™ve been deprived of NBA games.

1 Like

Massive steal for Jerry.

So Dallas got the next Amari Cooper, feels like Indy getting Wayne to pair with Harrison.

eta: whoops Iā€™m behind, thought Jeudy went there. CeeDee Lamb is good too but a diff type of receiver.

Itā€™s not like there are offensive geniuses laying around unemployed.

how does mccarthy go from godgers/cobb/jordy/etc to dak/zeke/OL/cooper/lamb

and still wonā€™t be top 5 in offense

They can still enjoy that awesome first, scripted drive before the offense goes into neutral.

1 Like

Dallas offense was elite last year, seems like Kellen Moore was pretty awesome and now he has to deal with Fat Mike ruining everything he touches

Itā€™s like when GB didnā€™t have Mike involved, but then he called for a bunch of field goals and they screwed up an onside kick against Seattle and he was back calling plays as a scapegoat solution.