“Hang” Mike Pence
Rhonda Santis
Nikki “Don’t Call Me Nimarata” Haley
Vivek “Mom’s Spaghetti” Ramaswamy
Doug “Who?” Burgum
Tim “Your Nickname Here” Scott
Asa “LOL” Hutchinson
Chris “From Trenton With Love” Christie

I, for one, am honestly looking forward to watching this loose collection of jamokes dance around Trumpism. I also look forward to learning who Doug Burgum is.

12 Likes

I’m mostly fascinated to watch how the moderators will keep the focus away from actual issues and shined on culture war bullshit for a full 2.5 hours.

That said, I ain’t watching this shit but appreciate the people who do and clip the necessary parts

1 Like

14 Likes

Trump debating Pence and lambasting him in person over Jan 6th would be hilarious.

“They wanted to hang you, Mike and I told them not to. Maybe I should have let them do it”

11 Likes

3 Likes

I might have some bad news for you:

https://www.msn.com/en-US/news/politics/burgum-injured-playing-basketball-but-still-hopes-to-debate/ar-AA1fFLql?ocid=sapphireappshare

North Dakota Governor Doug Burgum

:vince1:

1 Like

6 Likes

hahaha and some of you don’t want to watch this?

I mean I may only make it a few minutes but I cannot imagine not at least trying to witness this trainwreck.

1 Like

Subbing

No one:

Moderator: How do you respond, Governor DeSantis?

7 Likes

If we’re just beaming in people now, I’m going to need them to bring in the Tupac hologram to battle Ramaswamy.

9 Likes

Not sure if I’ll be able to catch much as I’m going camping tomorrow and need to get ready for that. Regardless, this has made me consider a valid use case for AI: Watch this shit show and give me the Sportscenter highlights. Maybe another interesting way of organizing the debate would be to isolate the responses of each person, play them back-to-back, and then loop through to the next person.

1 Like

Man I’m here for ChatGPTupac rapping about f-ing Vivek’s girl.

Edit: Just tried it - ChatGPT won’t do a diss track.

ChatGPT remembers what happened after Tupac’s Hit Em Up, doesn’t need that smoke.

5 Likes

This is the most cucked media thing I’ve ever seen. Bringing a Trump bodypillow to a debate because senpai can’t be bothered to show up to your debate, lol. Even Reagan didn’t utterly dominate the soul of the party the way Trump does, it’s total and complete submission to the former host of NBC’s The Apprentice.

1 Like

:coolbiden:

1 Like

2 Likes