The greatest (fake) photos you'll ever see

Are you guys familiar with photoshop battles? There’s a subreddit devoted to them where someone suggests a photo that competitors then work some magic on. Most creative photoshop wins.

For example:

Or Unstuck’s prize photoshop of 2020 from @TheDuker

He even knows how to take a simple description and turn a concept into a delightful chop.

WHAT I NEED FROM YOU

If you are here to watch: suggest a concept and/or photo. The photoshoppers will do the rest!

If you are here to shop: load up yer graphics cards because we’re shoppin till we’re droppin.

9 Likes

In for the talent (don’t have any myself.)

1 Like

Here we have a perfectly normal sarlacc pit.

From reddit user /u/burger_flippr:

And one from me:

4 Likes

In… :ok_hand: For the support. :v:

2 Likes

Ok well I made this a month ago and got one measly like, so am I a watcher or a shopper?

2 Likes

Just suggest a photo you love. Something funny. Something cool. Something scary. Something totally boring.

3 Likes

It’s almost an optical illusion, but it’s not Howie Mandel I assure you

I took the bald head from the singer but I don’t know how to match skin tones beyond futzing with the hue and saturation bars, so I just sepia’d it up

4 Likes

Suggestion: a PhD from a respectable university with my name on it

2 Likes

8 Likes

15 Likes

LOL nice and subtle

Oh wow I totally missed that it was Murkowski’s face! I thought it was some kind of Buck Rogers supervillain and I didn’t get it. LOL me.

2 Likes

Brother, you don’t want to get a PhD, you want to go to law school. More specifically, you want to go to Michael Cohen’s law school, the worst law school in America.

7 Likes

Thread has potential.

1 Like

Reminds me of my MSPaint days on BBV4Life. Sadly that time has passed and I won’t be contributing here but I know we have some really skilled people so this should be a good thread.

3 Likes

The Fark.com message boards were doing that long before Reddit, and they still do it better because you can see the images without having to click a link.

I’m down to support if we have enough ‘shoppers here

2 Likes

This one may capture @Riverman’s feelings this morning.

6 Likes

4 Likes