Womp womp.

This wouldn’t even be a thing apart from your obsession with jafreizi

I guess I’m one of the clique now

3 Likes

I was talking about skydiver8.

1 Like

Why is this post flagged?

1 Like

Then why have rules or banned words. Just let anyone who is a mod make it up as they go.

1 Like

You’re right.

It has more to do with the “fuck your feelings” attitude on display in this very post, and all across these threads by certain members of the forum. The insistence on use of the c-word (or the “principle” behind it, lol) is just a symptom.

2 Likes

Exemplary use of ignore function imo

How would you describe a clear and obvious disregard for the opinions of the people most impacted by the outcome of this vote in a totally impersonal manner?

Well the Skydiver “incident” was proceeded by a 30-ish post argument between wookie and jal where wookie was giving as good as he got. Then sky entered and threw a temper tantrum. Maybe she should have temp banned herself?

Seems to me a couple of the mods didn’t like the result of the vote and refused to let it go.

2 Likes

@pocketchads for mod.

3 Likes

lol really? Just leaning right into the stereotype, aren’t ya?

1 Like

The thing is, its not going to affect them at all if its use is restricted to places they never go. That’s what was agreed, happily.

The rules are more like guidelines, just like the pirate code.

1 Like

It’s been posted already and the poster didn’t get perma’d. I’m not sure if they even got a temp ban for it.

Yeah I read that and was surprised - unless maybe it was a lyric?

Which does raise the question of how our female posters feel if they read the word in a newspaper or online, or in one of the many works of literature containing it.

Are we not allowed to quote Joyce’s famous description of the sky?

(In before oh you poor snowflake wgaf about literature)

Guidelines, rules…Call them whatever if Blackbeard gets to do whatever they want there is not much point to them.

I don’t see it that way. At least not all of the people who voted not to moderate, or only to moderate certain uses of the word.

Yeah I read that and was surprised - unless maybe it was a lyric?

The time I saw it was deliberate trolling of the mods, the post seems to have been deleted so I can’t remember the exact context but it wasn’t quoting anything.

Reminds me of you when you jumped into an argument and threatened to ban somebody for using a word in the very thread where the community had voted not to moderate it in the context of the way it was used during that argument?

4 Likes

That doesn’t count because of who the target was. Come on.