The Ginger C(h)at LC Thread for Sundry Chatchitting

I see colored grids on top of various shades of grey.

Try zooming out.

Yellow t-shirt girl is the one that gets me, the rest are black and white resolutions

For me itā€™s the blue shirts

Wow. Everything remains colored for me until I enlarge to the max, and even then there are hints of color here and there. My brain is easily fooled apparently.

No noā€¦ Iā€™m colourblind with red and blue colours so I think that makes a difference tbh.

To me itā€™s a black&white photo with blue lines all over it, except that yellow t-shirt :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Edit: it also looks different when I remove my glasses and look closer/zoom in and now I see thereā€™s different coloured lines :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Crazy thing about Woodstock doc is realizing all those kids are now the age of all the people that stormed the Capitol.

Yeah they stretched really hard to connect Woodstock 99 to the insurrection in the documentary. It was pretty weak IMO.

The Chapo episode on the documentary mostly nailed how I felt about it.

I donā€™t know about Woodstock itself but I grew up around morons like the ones that were starting fires and breaking shit and they are now heavily MAGA in my experience. Havenā€™t heard that Chapo yet.

1 Like

This shit fest has the same or more fights and similar sexual assaults but no mass damage to property. Itā€™s crazy. Kids with their parents watching other people show their tits or fighting or both. Itā€™s been going on pretty much every year since the 80s. It was Woodstock '99 debauchery level before 99 and has gotten a bit better over the years but not much.

If you are trying to brag about how rich your parents are as you get duct taped to a seat you should not do it on a Frontier flight.

Thereā€™s another story I saw earlier that said he was saying his parents were worth 2! million.

ETA:

https://twitter.com/SweeneyABC/status/1422537706173775875?s=20

1 Like

I flew Frontier a few weeks ago and had the 1st row with leg room. This dude is slumming it. I paid $40 extra for that seat!

1 Like

Iā€™ve never gone but tons of friends went from high school into their 20s, they made it sound pretty degenerate I canā€™t stand the music but I wish Iā€™d made the trip once

Iā€™ve never been either. Iā€™m living a lot closer to there than you though and know past security (a lot like Woodstock '99 security). Did you ever go to the 10k festivals?

I didnā€™t realize there were so many Canterbury people here. I donā€™t want to name drop but want to know if you guys know my buddy.

My friend that played at Canterbury a lot and I havenā€™t seen or talked to lately looks like what I imagine Suzzer to look like. His last Hendon scores were 2016-17 also. i hope heā€™s ok.

I havenā€™t been to Canterbury to play cards in 10+ years but in the mid 2000s I played a bunch of low limit there, gone for horse races more recently.

Iā€™m a slow typist but I want to be more efficient at shitposts so I worked on it.

Still slow but now itā€™s certified.

3 Likes

New undertitle: ā€œCertifiably slowā€

3 Likes

:thinking:

1 Like

Take your time.

1 Like