The Ginger C(h)at LC Thread for Sundry Chatchitting

Good points I hadn’t considered the supply chain issues right now.

The sweet spot is always before the point you sell at.

I would have held off myself but had no choice. (Well, either pump a lot of money into car with 160k miles, or buy something overpriced were my choices.)

Never been more jealous of residents of Florida, Ohio, Kentucky or Indiana

https://www.skylinechili.com/national-chili-dog-day-sweepstakes/

1 Like

Fix the old car until it’s only fit to donate is my strategy not counting special needs like “I need a campervan now dammit.”

2 Likes

Probably now, but with the posts below maybe it’s better to hold off and never buy new, buy1/2 years old with low mileage.

Tbh with the way the market is sounding I’d keep it for another +5 years depending on your yearly mileage, my uncle has the same car alough his is a 2.2 TD, I don’t know the specs on yours.

Also the cars about the now are not great, no decent improvements except for the connections to phone etc and electric cars are still priced high for what you get V a petrol.

This is what I’d recommend for anyone atm buying a new car as they have better reliability over the Germans atm or stay with Mazda as there also reliable.

aka Nissan

There great cars tbh, the Q50 is very nice to ride in for the price

Opps

https://twitter.com/celebrityhottub/status/1420562569039958018?s=21

This is really close. I think I’m going taste - I was swayed by the argument that pilgrims have probably seen their share of dehydrated piss. Even though that doesn’t really capture the neon-ness of mountain dew.

That it doesn’t contain opiates or cocaine?

Damnit, the tweet only has two options, but apparently the poll doesn’t embed here. The choice is taste or smell.

1 Like

The Pilgrims were terrified of carbonation, believing it to be the devil’s farts.

1 Like

Run out of girls in Prague who have Bumble.

I wonder if they’ll recycle people I rejected in the past. Honestly, I was really selective and probably could’ve not been that way and had some success.

1 Like

Not really my vibe, but some people might like this:

1 Like

rofl worst song I’ve ever heard thanks

RIP anyone who clicks on that

3 Likes

wait is that like real? why does the music/voice sound so off wtf

Take a guess who this is. I would not have answered correctly in 100 guesses.

Answer: Fred Durst

3 Likes

Julian Assange’s grandfather in 1983

5 Likes

John McAfee in the alternate timeline where his antivirus software failed and he was forced to get an IT job with the local government.

2 Likes