I was a huge $6 Million Man fan, who had a lot of episodes with Bigfoot. For the Bigfoot finale they did To Be Continued… twice! That killed me as a kid.
Me too! but holy shit I don’t remember bigfoot at all.
I’m a little young to remember 70’s TV unless it was syndicated in the 80’s, but I remember really liking The Incredible Hulk. And I LOVED the episode of Mr. Rogers where he went to the set of the show and got to see them put all the makeup on Lou Ferrigno.
I remember this show. It turned out to be a hoax - Bigfoot was just an actor in a costume.
guy grabs a ham at walmart that has a label saying it weighs 5lbs (and is priced as 5lbs), takes it over to a produce scale and it weighs 2lbs
and they’re all basically like that
https://x.com/charise_lee/status/2014183570030674233?s=46&t=hUTQWHj9NQWf8Y8RgMv1TA
Trump will be fixing this real soon
I know fuck big corporations and all, but I’m leaning towards that being a massive mistake rather than intentional. Feels like way too big of a discrepancy to be on purpose. If I’m intentionally mispricing things, I would probably do something like make a 2.5-lb ham 2.6 lbs, since it’s much less likely to be noticed and if it is, it could be chalked up to differences in scales or something.
Epstein liked ham too.
But he liked it 2.4 pounds too young
And the Rabbi said with a smile: “Better than ham!”
…I though suggestive in the sense that you should floss?
A spokesperson with the Coroners Court of Queensland says an autopsy conducted revealed that Campbell River, B.C., native showed physical evidence of drowning. The statement says pre-mortem bite marks are not likely to have caused immediate death and says there are “extensive” post-mortem bite marks.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/australia-qld-kgari-canadian-james-death-9.7057566
LOL, but they were certainly a proximate cause.
She tried to escape the dingos by heading to water and drowned.
Biggest streamer touring through Ivory Coast. The content isn’t very interesting if you’re over 20, but the crowds are ridiculous. 200k watching across YT and twitch
Ok I like all these but what is happening with heathcliff
Do the two LC threads signify a rift between UP posters? ![]()



