The Future Non-Presidency of Ronald Dion DeSantis

The only way he could get the VP slot is if the Trump campaign was confident it didn’t need Florida’s electoral votes to win.

2 Likes

It’s official. Trumps the next president.

Is there any chance Haley consolidates support from DeSantis, Christie, and others being out, and has some surprising primary results to build momentum?

Aww who am I kidding, he IS the base, this was never gonna end any other way.

Desantis is Ted Cruz without the charm.

5 Likes

It seems like as people have dropped out, their support is split about 50/50 between Trump/anti Trump. It looks like NH probably goes ~60/40 Trump. SC will be her only chance to make it competitive. If she loses SC, it’s over, and it looks pretty bleak for her there right now. And it’s hard to see what Trump could do at this point that he hasn’t already done, to turn R voters off.

8 Likes

I’m just sad that we’ve been about to say that about eighteen atrocities so. If nothing he’s done isn’t over the line for someone, I can safely trust they have loyalty beyond reason.

3 Likes

14 Likes

https://twitter.com/taragolshan/status/1749067221232456166

1 Like

https://twitter.com/ElectProject/status/1749241841579364496

Might be the biggest indictment of any state that Florida elected him so resoundingly to statewide office.

after just barely beating a guy that the republican party and the FBI tag teamed to set up and take down

Stolen from Reddit:
“He was supposed to be Trump without the baggage, but he became Ted Cruz without the charisma.”

8 Likes

i think that happened later on after he already lost

I once bet on Andrew Cuomo to be Dem nominee, then I actually saw him speak on TV and basically marked my bet a loser at that point.

It’s amazing how some of these guys can pass for human beings inside a given state but once anyone outside it sees them, they are like “what the fuck is this”.

3 Likes

Kind of unfair to blame DeSantis for this given he was running against the leader of a mass suicide cult whose only characteristic is absolute fidelity to the king. Jesus Christ himself was losing to Trump.

1 Like

1 Like

22 Likes

Not even 15 months ago:

3 Likes