The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XII: Nevertheless, NFTs!

Yea makes sense I think all the young bucks that are super online

UFC/Rogan non-dads

1 Like

Doesn’t seem so surprising. If you’re older you like some decorum. DeSantis is like adding a pinch of salt to your coffee if it’s a little too bitter for you or whatever.

( truth (lol) | raw text )

3 Likes

Interesting that a big chunk of the Desantis support will literally die in the next two years, while the Trump support will just vape a lot.

You can just tell he’s just raring to get out there, start “hitting” back at all the haters and losers.

2 Likes

1 Like

Thanks, Ron!

1 Like

I haven’t watched an NFL game since the Chargers moved. I’m not some fan whore for the NFL to toy with.

3 Likes

They also, you’d suspect, have less economic thoughts (aka muh taxes) at the forefront of their minds unlike older Republican voters.

I LOVE THE POORLY EDUCATED!

1 Like

Jesus just fucking arrest him already

https://twitter.com/dougjballoon/status/1592495930582130688?s=46&t=2XLq337VLTMimE-_VJnEPA

14 Likes

They have basically until month end. If they don’t do anything by 12-1 it’s never going to happen. I know it’s not going to. But the way things are set up. Now is the time.

Literally 0% chance.

they will never catch him in Oman.

1 Like

It’s actually not 0. But it might as well be.

Seems like locking up Trump would be a way to own the libs! :queen_amused:

It’s the new voters Trump brought into the R party. And they’re never turning out for anyone other than dear leader.