The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XII: Nevertheless, NFTs!

Go to bed you piece of shit

9 Likes

this is just a nice normal tweet but i read it in my mind in the trump yelling voice

9 Likes

A big thank you and congratulations to Tiffany’s mother, Marla, on the bringing up of a really great daughter so I didn’t have to do shit!

2 Likes

My other ex-wife, the one who is not under a loose dirt pile by a ball-washing station on hole 11

15 Likes

I truly hope someone returns Blake’s stolen electron!

2 Likes

Blake Masters’ electron could not have been stolen. In the literature electrons are said to be ejected, emitted, stripped, or lost. Sometimes borrowed. But never stolen afaik.

9 Likes

you can’t identify an electron as Blake’s electron. all particles of the same type are interchangeable

7 Likes

LOL ‘Kelly S’. Pretty clear tell the dude doesn’t read shit.

3 Likes

Given how the election is going, I think the chances of indicting/convicting Trump are actually real now.

The GOP wants to get rid of him and they’ll give the okay for the Dems to go forward and actually do something.

If the Dems were really smart, they wouldn’t do that though. They want Trump as part of the GOP to cause chaos within that party.

2 Likes

But somewhere out there, far away, another electron is crying along with Blake.

6 Likes

strong text[quote=“superuberbob, post:8708, topic:7046, full:true”]
Given how the election is going, I think the chances of indicting/convicting Trump are actually real now.

The GOP wants to get rid of him and they’ll give the okay for the Dems to go forward and actually do something.

If the Dems were really smart, they wouldn’t do that though. They want Trump as part of the GOP to cause chaos within that party.
[/quote]

Fuck that. He should be indicted because he’s committed ALL the crimes.

3 Likes

Yeah this whole eDem “we hope they run Trump every time” mentality is garbage. If you can take him out, you do it. Not because its good politics but because this MFer is a legitimate threat to the nation and truly the worst guy ever. And to deter the next guy.

4 Likes

This is the reason, really. But maybe give him access to social media from jail during the GOP primary so he can split their party in two.

3 Likes

The entire eDem value proposition is that they are not as bad as the Republicans. That’s it. They are way better off when the MAGA types win then if they didn’t run at all.

21 Likes

For a good minute there I was like “Maria Trump? Who the hell is Maria Trump?”

But it’s Marla Maples. Legit didn’t know she and Trump had a kid together and it was Tiffany. I guess I never really thought more than 10 seconds about Tiffany’s heritage, to my credit.

1 Like

we just had an election where edems elevated trmpists in the primary, and luckily beat them in the general. they are sure to learn the wrong lessons from that.

2 Likes

go on truth social and post that!

Deter them from what? Attempting another insurrection or being an intolerant racist POS? Because racism is very much part of the GOP platform

Yeah, I I’m torn on this. Could we wait until 2025? That seems like a win-win.