The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XII: Nevertheless, NFTs!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

7 Likes

hoo boy

11 Likes

:vince3:

I donā€™t even think Youngkin has gone after Trump? Looks like heā€™s just preemptively kneecapping his potential primary challengers.

2 Likes

WE WON! Pelosi is gone, we take Congress and, if we can stop their very obvious CHEATING, will also take the Senate. Big Victory, donā€™t be stupid. Stand on the rooftops and shout it out loud!

1 Like

Youā€™re grammar are bad!

4 Likes

What % of maga heads know what the word sanctimonious means? That sounds like one of those gender fluid, blue haired college words to me.

1 Like

I love the bot.

11 Likes

That was an amazing string of bot posts.

5 Likes

I love his bigly telephonical rallies.

him turning on desantis is so predictable but hilarious, pundits think desantis would probably even defer to trump (I doubt it, personally) but if thatā€™s true heā€™s just shooting himself in the foot, lol

Young Kin isnā€™t even funny, like at all, dude lost his fastball.

1 Like

I feel desantis is going to roll trump. Have that Pete focus and let trump ramble about nothing and then tell the maga folks howā€™s heā€™s going to make life terrible for all their enemies.

Trump is a parody of himself at this point.

hahahahayes

Yesā€¦hahahahahaā€¦YES

OK now going back to read

edit: it did not disappoint, lol Young Kin

8 Likes

Young Kin? That was a pretty big reach just to try to make some anti-Asian joke. When all else fails though, he immediately retreats to the racism. Going back to the fundamentals. Surprised he didnā€™t toss in a couple ā€œCoco Chowā€ references.

1 Like