The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XII: Nevertheless, NFTs!

073e1c56fa0a117c9a2c257bbcd2c6cd

16 Likes

Where is Trump bot when we need him?

1 Like

A sentence with 13 commas, that’s gotta be up there pretty high on the Trump leaderboard.

2 Likes

Last sentence of the tweet amuses me. Super astute observation about Trump. Had never thought of it before.

1 Like

200w (1)

He’s going HAM on Truth right now. TrumpBot, why has thou forsaken us?

How, indeed?

1 Like

It’s usually either Dan Scavino or Cormac McCarthy writing his tweets, fun to pick them apart and guess which one

1 Like

Lol amazing stuff here

4 Likes

Not to mention em dashes

Damn, what horrible timing.

This is the toughest real or onion to date

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1590861731865145344

I’m not clear what he’s claiming he did here either. You think anyone will ever ask him to clarify?

3 Likes

The Dirty Dems were doing illegal “dumps” of fake ballots and/or throwing R ballots in the trash to help Gillum beat DeSantis in 2018 and Trump sent the DOJ/FBI to Florida to stop the cheating just in time to save Ron.

2 Likes

Like declassification of documents, he just has to think about sending the FBI

4 Likes

The ultimate would be Trump going down for whatever malfeasance in cheating to help DeSantis in 18 and taking him down too.

Yeah, I know, the Hopium thread is over there.

4 Likes

he “fixed” desantis’s race for governor by sending the fbi and the US attorneys. no big deal

7 Likes

Every man has his breaking point. You and I have. Donald Trump has reached his, and very obviously he has gone insane.

6 Likes

Doesn’t the problem remain that Republicans have no leverage over Trump, and he has all the leverage in the world over them? He could destroy any 2024 chances with a third-party run, for example.

He seems like he’s a week off literally calling himself god

1 Like

Many people are saying he is one. Men with tears streaming down their face call him God all the time.

3 Likes