The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XII: Nevertheless, NFTs!

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1566780416022937601

Rubio is vice chair of the Senate Intelligence committee and he’s out there saying it’s all a storage issue. MAGA really has to be destroyed.

3 Likes

Was Sinema in wine country that day for her internship?

Just popping in here and there smh and laughing at most of what’s being said. Everything I have read says that the appointment of a special master doesn’t mean dick. The DoJ will likely appeal and even if they aren’t successful, it won’t matter. They already have what they need. Trump is done. And to hear people whaling about how he’s going to get out of all this like Jesus Christ surviving his own death is just insanely laughable

1 Like

I can’t wait to see the Trump team’s list of special maester candidates, it will be a murderers row of security threats no doubt

The judge told them they can’t use it! Both sides might want the delay. Trump bc that’s what he does and DoJ bc they have an excuse to do jack till after the election. What justice demands matters not at all.

1 Like

Can you define “done” for me here?

7 Likes

Done messing around; about to be a two-term US President imo.

9 Likes

TIL Cactus is @SweetSummerChild.

11 Likes

This is delusional. He is never being held accountable. Never. He will die a free man having never been convicted of anything or spent a day in jail.

7 Likes

13 Likes

I’m just glad that Chuck McGill isn’t alive to see this.

5 Likes

FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET THESE ASSHOLES THROWN IN JAIL

https://twitter.com/donmoyn/status/1567130087358603264?s=21&t=ov5TMRCHm4pVFAp6ynC4Mw

What if it’s just a coincidence though?

I will still take bets on this but I can never come up with a reasonable line or conditions on it.

:vince1:

1 Like

Well, if they were black and had an unpaid parking ticket while walking into an elections office, it would be a completely different ballgame.

3 Likes

Mitch McConnell, one of the worst & most unpopular politicians in the U.S., and the man that gave the Radical Left Democrats Trillions of Dollars for their Green New Deal Fake Infrastructure Bill (9% Infrastructure) without so much as a fight, is spending a fortune of donor’s money (the only way he holds power!) on pushing Left Wing Alaska hater Lisa Murkowski rather than great Republican candidate Kelly Tshibaka - a close race. Murkowski killed ANWR, Voted to Impeach, & against Supreme Court!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

1 Like

6 Likes

Trump’s writing style is such a trainwreck that I have no idea what the message is or who I’m supposed to be mad at here.

1 Like

So many adjectives, so few hyphens.

1 Like